Frer question

AlwaysTheAunt

Reaction score
Hi ladies!

Hoping ok to post in this forum. Has anyone taken a frer and gotten an evap looking line (or vvvfl phone wont post pictures). From having the test sit face down while waiting the 3 minutes?
I ask as be only bd 7 days before positive opk. (Ntnp)

I will restest when i get more frer as I've had horrible evaps on IC even before ovulation to test them.

Just genuinely curious of peoples experience with first response lately as i havent used tests since 2018 and now they have horrid indent lines straight out the packet.

2 i took last cycle were stark white.

I've had a pink evap line on frer. In fact on more than one pink dye, but I think it was because I left it too long. I had a real bfp less than two weeks later though (in this pregnancy), I thought I'd ovulated and I hadn't!

I've had a pink evap line on frer. In fact on more than one pink dye, but I think it was because I left it too long. I had a real bfp less than two weeks later though (in this pregnancy), I thought I'd ovulated and I hadn't!

Oh wow! I know ic are known for evaps but i never had one before recently on first response. I have had one evap recently on a frer that was left way too long (about 2 days).

FRER definitely are not what they used to be sadly :(.

A good friend of mine got a HORRIBLE evap on one (looked BFP but all other tests, including other FRERs and ICs with the same pee, were stark white bfn and she wasn’t pregnant) and I’ve had many nasty evaps too. They make me so mad now!

FRER have gone downhill in recent years :(

That is so bad! Im surprised, they used to be so good i thought. Last pregnancy i still used a clearblue digital to confirm as i wanted to read the words so will definately get one if the line gets darker to an actual bfp looking line!

Took a frer and IC this morning, definately second line on the ic. The frer is still very faint, more visible than yesterday (i also took an afternoon one as i got better lines in the afternoon with my daughter). It barely shows on camera. (Not that i seem to be able to work out how to add a pic :/ ).

Safe to say I'm very confused!

There should be a upload a file button. I'm on tablet so this is what it looks like for me. Not sure what it looks like on cell phone tho.
Screenshot_20201223-162133.jpg

ok managed to save it from my facebook message. Not sure if this is even clear!

132646994_309072410407092_6985888340122528685_n.jpg

Thank you! I really hope this is real and keeps getting darker!

Update 13dpo - only got a 4hr hold overnight and the line is the same as yesterday maybe even fainter. ICs are negative now too. Unsure if chemical or just weird tests!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->