FRER Theory...Where Do You Live?

promise07

Reaction score
I've got a theory about FRER tests lately. Some of us seem to get horrible, unreliable results, indents, etc., while others get great BFPs that look beautiful from the start.

I'm wondering if this varies by region. I figured the best way to figure this out is to create a poll!

Feel free to comment also, what's your experience with First Response Early Result tests lately?

Im in colorado in the USA I think they're even different in different parts of the us I have family in Texas and she says she has no problems with them but here they're terrible!

I’m in Scotland-terrible indents always 2 lines regardless if pregnant or not! Not worth paying the £13 for until u have a good line on cheaply ICs xxx

I know I’ve posted it a couple of times but my best example of a messed up NEGATIVE test

333D0535-11DC-468D-BA87-30782F50CD91.jpeg

I'm in ireland I have never had any issues with it.. neg when I'm not and positive faint to dark when I am

I’m in Scotland-terrible indents always 2 lines regardless if pregnant or not! Not worth paying the £13 for until u have a good line on cheaply ICs xxx

I know I’ve posted it a couple of times but my best example of a messed up NEGATIVE test

View attachment 1054517
I'm United States and frer always give me lines when not pregnant so I don't bother with them anymore.

I am in NC, and I can get them 2 for $5 they have always be good for me. They even picked up my chemical pregnancy in August of this year.

I'm in colorado as well and I have never had a problem with them showing a line when not pregnant. But with this pregnancy they were not as dark as other cheaper tests.

I don’t want to vote as I don’t have a simple answer.
They didn’t used to but for a while they have had obvious indents, which make it hard to know if it’s a super faint positive or just the indent. Haven’t had an evap or false positive before.
Positives have been really clear however, even when faint. It’s just indents which could be the start of a positive which is really annoying.
They haven’t been unreliable enough for me to not want to use them. IMO they’re reliable enough if you know not to assume super faint and questionable lines are definitely positive results

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->