Friend made me POAS today. How comical.

Jcliff

Reaction score
My best friend is trying to get pregnant right now, and bought a pack of pregnancy tests. She took two and we thought we saw positives and werent sure if it was faulty or what. So, she made me pee on one. It was such a funny feeling. Peeing on a pregnancy test while I feel my baby kick and having trouble peeing on the darn stick with my huge belly in the way hehe anyway, just thought id share that comical experience! :haha:

hahah did it still come up positive>!?!? im curious or were ur hormones too high for it ?

was positive! not super bright but a clear positive LOL

was your friends positive or faulty? If it was positive CONGRATS to your friend!!!! Makes me want to go pee on my extra pregnancy test ive had since ttc!

We cant tell! it was very very faint but there! Shes going to test tomorrow morning. Hoping for a BFP for her. She deserves it! I remember the stresses of POAS. I still have my first BFP with this baby. Ill probably keep it as long as I can! is that gross? lol I wish I could put in her baby book, but ehh may be kind of gross. I wish the digitals would stay positive longer then they do!

Totally not gross i still have mine in a zip lock baggy put away in a box with all my baby coupons! I was thinking of putting it in a baby book but idk probably be more sanitary to keep it put away! Hope the best for your friend tomorrow sending lots of baby dust her way!

I have mine in my bedside table:) she should try a first response early response if that's not what she's using. I got some nice faint positives on those.

We cant tell! it was very very faint but there! Shes going to test tomorrow morning. Hoping for a BFP for her. She deserves it! I remember the stresses of POAS. I still have my first BFP with this baby. Ill probably keep it as long as I can! is that gross? lol I wish I could put in her baby book, but ehh may be kind of gross. I wish the digitals would stay positive longer then they do!

I'm actually very upset that when my mom came to "help" us a few weeks ago she threw out my tests from the twins. I haven't spoken to her since I discovered what she did. Her idea of "helping" is throwing out everything she thinks we shouldn't need/ want. Every time I think about it I burst into tears. I've banned her from our house from now on when I do start talking to her. If they want to see the babies it will have to be in the hospital or somewhere else as she's no longer welcome here.

I'm actually very upset that when my mom came to "help" us a few weeks ago she threw out my tests from the twins. I haven't spoken to her since I discovered what she did. Her idea of "helping" is throwing out everything she thinks we shouldn't need/ want. Every time I think about it I burst into tears. I've banned her from our house from now on when I do start talking to her. If they want to see the babies it will have to be in the hospital or somewhere else as she's no longer welcome here.
That was really insensitive. Maybe it's hard for people to understand how you could be sentimental about these but I'd be so sad if someone tossed mine. Hugs

I still have all 10 of my positive tests on my bedside table as well!! Will probably put then in a ziplock and put in his babybook :)

I took 3 tests! 1 digi & the battery died do I binned that one. My other two were lines which I've still got & intend on keeping! They're in my bedside draw lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->