Friggen wierd!!!!!

nikkybaby

3rd Tri, First Timer!
Reaction score
LO moves around so much now, and he actually moves my stomach around! I can see him poking out! It's insane!!! When I have my hand on my stomach, sometimes he'll do this thing where it feels like hes dragging his hand or food across my hand. It's soooooo wierd!!!!!! But yet...soo cool :happydance:

Awww, when my sister was pregnant, she would show me her bump when baby was kicking and you could actually see his little foot come out of her stomach!! I can't wait to feel movement, but can imagine it being sooo weird!

Its cool...but definately wierd. Kinda makes me think of those sci-fi movies...you know?

I love feeling my baby move, especially the little kicks sine they are not hard and are such a surprise!

Mine has just started with the hiccups she doesnt normally happen till later - but they feel so weird to me lol

xx

:rofl:

My little one was doing this lastnight, I mentioned it to my husband that it feels like I have my own little facehugger (the reference facehugger is from Aliens if you don't know) in there :rofl:.

:rofl:

OH saw it for the first time last night. I think he had the same look on his face as I did on mine the first time I saw it :shock: :rofl:

I love feeling my baby move, especially the little kicks sine they are not hard and are such a surprise!

Oh...they will get harder quicker than you think! Sometimes it seriously feels like he is trying to get out!!! :rofl:

i filmed my tummy moving in my first pregnancy and i find that really wierd to watch now! Will be bizarre to show ds when hes abit older!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->