From moses basket to cot....how did it go?

vanessa

Reaction score
I am going to have to start planning to move May into the cot as she is running out of room in the moses basket - was just wondering how this went for others....am I in for a tough time? The thing is, the cot is HUGE and wont fit properly in our room so I am expecting little miss to feel a bit lonely :(

We've got the cot in our room.
We must have had the easiest move ever, infact Aidan didnt seem to notice, it was us that were up and down all night 'just checking' :dohh:

Hope May's move to the cot goes as well as ours did. x

We had no problems at all. First we moved his moses basket to his room for about a week. Then we took the moses basket off the stand and put it in his cot for a few nights. Then we put him into his cot and he was fine. It's a cotbed too, so quite big. He really hasn't noticed the change I think! He's alot more settled in his big boys cot in his own room too. Lots of nice long sleeps for mummy and daddy!
Good luck hun, let us know how it goes! x x

It was a tough transition for us as Lola's cot is in her own room.
At first she would cry every time I tried to leave the room but after about a week of me sleeping in a chair next to her she got used to it :dohh:
Actually I would leave when she would seem fast asleep and putting her in a sleeping bag really helped.

She now sleeps better than ever.

We have the cot in Katie's own room so we started putting the moses basket into the cot so she got used to the view! After a few days i started putting her in the cot for her morning nap then eventually for her bedtime too. Katie was fine and didn't really seem to notice. we all slept better too. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->