From TTC to NTNP - 0 morphology on SA results, upset and gutted

michelleann

Reaction score
Iv decided to join you ladies as the stress of temping, OPKs and CBFM is getting to me and now we have found out that OH has a 25% Motility (rest are dead) of which has 0% Morphology :( so zero normal sperm

as it stands our only chance is IVF so actively TTC is pointless

I'm really sorry to hear that hun. :hugs:

I wish you the best of luck. Will you be going through with IVF? xx

Well we will once we have enough money as I already have a son from a previous relationship so won't get funding. Plus I'm in the forces and they won't allow time off for IVF tests etc so will have to wait till 2012 when I leave so till then we will NTNP

It was so easy with my son so it was a shock to me to have all this now, I know my OH has taken it hard (as expected) it's easier for me as I have my son but he doesn't have any children and I would love to give him that gift, I love him dearly, I wish I could make this better for him

So sorry hun, is there anything that OH can do to improve his sperm quality? I know a girl on another thread who has really helped to improve her DH's sperm quality by following a strict gluten free diet. I don't know if that would help your OH, but I guess it couldn't hurt right?!! And then at least you may feel some sense of control over things again. Don't forget ot only takes one strong little spermy!

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"