from ttc to ntnp

Reaction score
Finally decided to change my approch for a while
Ntnp as stress was getting to much and well nowhere lol only thing im doing is b6 100 mg and b12 50 mg hoping it helps my lp as cant do npc without temping to confirm ovulation
So what do you recommend to help keep me distracted due to ttc ive learnt to read the body hoping i can unlearn a bit

Not sure if it will help but when I find I'm starting to stress or get a bit down I tell myself it will happen when it's ready and if I start to feel down because it's not my month I remind myself that it will be one day and I'll be over the moon :) I think talking about how you feel helps too :)

I am going from ttc to ntnp also. I can't really track my ovulation so I figure this way I don't have to stress about charts that don't work right! As for how to keep from symptom spotting and such - if I figure out how to stop that I will let you know!

Lol i think if you figure that out you could be rich :)
I know it will happen but so hard waiting impataint much haha
Im def looking forward to not stressing this month hopefully my b6 controls cycle so i dont have to worry at all

For me, watching movies, listening to music, reading, hobbies help me to relax and distracted. Basically, anything non-baby/TTC, lolz. OTOH occasionally, like the last few days ,I'll break down and read lots of boards or articles just to feel less alone/weird.

Only DH knows we're NTNP so I can't talk to my mom or anyone really. They(family) think we should be 'done'(we're both from tiny families). It's annoying but OTOH, I might be even more obsessive if I could just blah blah about it freely.

I've been wondering the same thing: How to unlearn most the intensity I picked up in my old days of TTC. I have given up temping for a long time. Also haven't bothered to restock any HPTs, so I'll get to POAS only if I'm truly "late." I still have a few ovulation tests but they don't present the same sort of temptation to obsess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->