From TTC with PCOS to Pregnancy :)

I am so sorry Linz. I am keeping you in my prayers today. Best wishes!

Danna- How r u feeling?

AFM: Nothing really new. No big symptoms or anything like that. Saw the doc on Monday where he just checked to make sure my cervix was closed and what not then talked. I go in on the 8th for my first ultrasound.

My next ultrasound is on the 7th, time goes by slowly right?
Nothing much on my side either, 11 weeks today, can't wait to get out of first tri :'s

Your telling me! I just want to fast forward through the awkward stage. The one thing I wish I wasn't having is extreme hunger..I don't want to gain too fast!

I'm not gaining anying, I wish I would it would make it seem more real. Then again I'm craving fruits and seafoods so hardly weight gain material haha.

I could totally go for some shrimp! I am trying hard to scale it back the best I can, I went to the doc and was up 6 pounds. I mean I was on vacation to the beach then a wedding the week before. I can also tell I am pretty bloated.

Don't worry, you will be gaining and showing soon enough. :)

Oh I'm showing alright, but it must be all air or something haha. I'm wearing a belly band now, jeans don't fit!

I need to get one of those belly bands. Most of my clothes still fit fine, but my dress pants that naturally just run a bit smaller won't button right. I will be ok for the summer since I can wear dresses most of the time, but in the fall I will need something so I can wear my dress pants unless I grow out of control then I will just have to buy maternity pants. lol The dressy maternity clothes are pretty expensive compared to the every day clothes so it would me nice to avoid it if possible. .

The belly band is doing a good job so far! It's funny walking around knowing your pants are undone.

I've completely given up on pants. Lol Good thing I have a ton of dresses and skirts that will hold me over for a little longer. How r u feeling? Your almost to the second trimester! Yay!

Pretty happy about that!! I can't wait for next appointment and next scan, waiting is a huge part of pregnancy! (And TTC) xP

I'm feeling okay, a bit more nauseous now than before strangely.

And you? When is your next appointment?

I get the waves of nausea. It comes out of nowhere that all I can do is sit and wait it out. It seems to happen more often the further I get, though my doctor says that it peaks at 13 weeks then starts to go down.

My next appt. is next Wednesday. It will be the last appt. at my fertility doctor before switching to my midwife...I can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->