Front sleepers

A

AppleBlossom

Grace will sleep on her back but not for more than half an hour and never has because she either threw her arms up and woke herself or, if we swaddled her, tried to throw her arms up but woke herself up because she couldn't, so she has always slept on her tummy at night. I'm now seeing everywhere that babies shouldn't sleep on their tummies because of SIDs, although obviously I knew this before. Does anyone elses LO sleep on their tummy?

Seth does now. We always put him on his back but he usually rolls over.

xxx

yep jack does, he has alway slept on his tummy i dont see a problem with it, when i was young my mum was told to put me on my tummy and it did me no harm, they keep changing what is safe to do with your baby, in a few yrs they will be back to saying its best for baby to sleep on there tummy, i've tryed puting jack on his front but he hates it and will wake up within 2sec of me puting him down, so i say tummy is best

jessica does, if i put her on her back, she rolls or crys lol xx

If Chase sleeps on his back, he awakes in no time. On his tummy, he is more settled and sleeps a lot longer and this is the position I let him sleep in.

how old is she. My son loved to sleep on his stomach until he was about 6 months, then he began sleeping on his back occasionally he will lay on his stomach but i don't like it, i get worried that he might suffocate

Ella does aswell , she always rolls over too.
Nothing i can do but i just keep waking up to check on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->