Frozen in Chinese Ebay Shops!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mummyfin

One of Each
Reaction score
There seems to be some great bargains on Frozen bits from some of these sellers, and some rubbish ones, was wondering if people can put up links of Frozen things they've ordered from China that have been okay quality? I'm particularly looking for an Elsa dress that starts from Age 2, I've seen lots but not sure which are good!

:thumbup:

Love the elsa plush I got. Took about 9 days to come. £9 delivered. No link but a search brings them up.
image.jpg

Not frozen but I bought a party dress from an eBay Chinese seller...fantastic quality,washed a few times and still good. Only thing I'll say is size up.

I purchased this Elsa dress for my DD who wears a 2T:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2715228511...49&var=570361714428&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

She loves it and it's about what I would expect quality wise for the money, it's not going to last forever but it should be fine until she outgrows it. Really do size up though! DD is on the small side and this dress is a bit difficult to get on, I don't see it lasting through a growth spurt unfortunately. And it's a darker blue in person than shown in the photos which isn't a big deal to me but could be for some.

I purchased this Elsa dress for my DD who wears a 2T:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2715228511...49&var=570361714428&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

She loves it and it's about what I would expect quality wise for the money, it's not going to last forever but it should be fine until she outgrows it. Really do size up though! DD is on the small side and this dress is a bit difficult to get on, I don't see it lasting through a growth spurt unfortunately. And it's a darker blue in person than shown in the photos which isn't a big deal to me but could be for some.

That looks ideal, pity it doesn't ship to Scotland! All the good ones seem to start at age 3 :shrug:

Love the elsa plush I got. Took about 9 days to come. £9 delivered. No link but a search brings them up.
View attachment 796855

Not frozen but I bought a party dress from an eBay Chinese seller...fantastic quality,washed a few times and still good. Only thing I'll say is size up.

Those soft ones do look great quality Scoobys Mummy, there's not a huge price difference between them and the official ones but Elsa is NEVER in stock at the Disney Store so I'm definitely going to buy this one on friday (payday), can't decide about the Anna one because DH saw loads in our local Disney Store this week, not sure whether to pay the extra £7 for the official one, or just buy both of these...:wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"