Frozen Snapon "Bracelets" Warning!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToughhGal

Expecting A Miracle
Reaction score
I recently read that people are selling basically fake Frozen snap on bracelets. They are actually made from what looks like a tape measure or metal like item and can easily cut a child's wrist. I think there was a picture of it actually cutting a small girl's face. One place I know for sure this is marketed is ebay. Parents be warned! :nope:

& Please warn others xx

On a somewhat related note, please do not buy any knock-off 'designer' make-up. If the deal seems to good to be true it probably is. They use dangerous ingredients in them, some of which are even known to cause cancer!

This is my sisters post, she didn't actually believe Facebook until she cut my nieces open :nope:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-14-16-57-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-14-16-57-14.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 64
Omg!!! Thats why i only buy decent quality toys for DS, if they cost a little more at least theyre safe x

Hopeandpray thanks for that! As much as I love makeup deals I usually do stick to the popular, high end stuff.

And I can't believe people would do this to kids! My LO isn't big enough but I definitely would take that as a slap in the face.

Omg!!! Thats why i only buy decent quality toys for DS, if they cost a little more at least theyre safe x

Exactly this. If the price seems too good to be true, then it probably is. Its shocking to do that to kids toys, some people are just horrible just to make a few quid profit. X

They're not "fake", unfortunately almost all 'snap-bracelets' are made with the metal-type measuring tape. :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back