Fruit and Veg vouchers for low income

CarlyP

Mum of 2 & baking #3
Reaction score
What are the requirements for these please?:flower:

https://www.healthystart.nhs.uk/

You get them if youre pregnant or your child is under four.

Click the link and choose check if you qualify :)

I know the amount of vouchers you get depend on how many hours you work, what benefits you get, how many kids you have etc. :)

Will they back date them from when I stopped working or will they just start from today?

I dont think they can back date them hun as each voucher has a 'use by' date on them and is between 4 weeks because they come monthly.
xx

I think you need to be on means tested benefits? I didnt qualify for these on maternity leave, when Im a single income on 16hours minimum wage and was getting the lowest smp allowance etc Nor did I qualify when I went back to work (obviously as my wage was slightly higher than smp lol) xx

I get employment support allowance, think we are entitled to £3.10 a week for Ella x

If you are entitled I think they automatically send an application to you , when i updated our details for tax credits it prompted the application form in the post

they automatically send you the aplication form if you are entitled.
you have to get your doctor/dentist to sign it too. xx

Does anyone know how long they take to come through once you have applied? I applied over two weeks ago and haven't heard anythin, but im sure the form said you should receive some within 14 days?

They dont always send out. I've always had to print off the website then send off. :)

They take about 3/4 weeks to come though and they will usually backdate to when you applied.

Thats my experience anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->