fruit recipes for freezing?

princess_bump

Happy Wife & Mumma!
Reaction score
so far i have only made apples and pears for maddi, can anyone suggest any other fruits/recipes suitable for freezing.

thanks guys

x

I do mango, Jacob LOVES it bit expensive but once in a while is good! XxX

sorry I didn't read the recipes part :blush: I just steam those (well except the pineapple--I just pureed that with some boiled water). I freeze them individually but will mix them together when serving them to her (she really likes berries and pineapple together, and berries and apples :))

Hannah LOVES mango but I don't puree it, I just give it to her in chunks

sorry I didn't read the recipes part :blush: I just steam those (well except the pineapple--I just pureed that with some boiled water). I freeze them individually but will mix them together when serving them to her (she really likes berries and pineapple together, and berries and apples :))

Hannah LOVES mango but I don't puree it, I just give it to her in chunks

thanks vickie thats so useful :)

I don't know if you can get them there or not but we have found Motts Fruitsation fruit cups for Hannah, they are unsweetened and she LOVES them. She has one nightly after dinner and she can eat the entire cup :shock:

I have made and frozen apple, pear, kiwi, plum, apricot, prune and papaya so far. I do what Vickie does and freeze them separately and then mix them when she eats them. xx

I freeze mango, I puree it and freeze it. Then i deforst what i need and then mix it with another fruit and a bit of rice sometimes just to thicken it but sometimes just pure fruit. Mango and banana is so yummy i eat some and jacob eats some :blush: XxX

Hi, Hope you don't mind but i'm just tagging this thread so i can keep an eye on it.

I am about to make DD some apple, pear and apricot (all mixed together) Just put them all (peeled and decored) in a pan to stew. Or you can of course stew them all seperatly and mix later. Once stewed just puree as normal and then suitable for home freezing.

Annabel Karmel does some great books on baby puree's and foods, and ideas on freezing different puree'ed meals etc...

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->