Fruit

A

AppleBlossom

I want to start giving Grace actual pieces of fruit now she is getting better at chewing. She had a bit of strawberry before and she loved it so was just wondering what fruit was ok. I know banana is good and I assume strawberries because they are soft. Oranges I would guess are to acidic. She doesn't have teeth so apple might be a problem. Is there anything else I can give? What do your LO's like?

Banana, apricot, peach.. To be honest she'll eat anything I do.. She has teeth though so not usre about that, sorry x

What about slightly boiling a apple so its abit softer but not mush?
Grapes, but remember to slice in half!
Melon is quite soft x

Hannah loves fresh mangoes, bananas, blueberries, blackberries, grapes (skin peeled off)

Oh yes, grapes and melon! Grapes are annoying to peal though :dohh:

Lilly eats all fruits, i used to boil apple for her so it was softer or grate it hun, lilly loves banana's sometimes if they bite off too much though they get clogged in the mouth so i would slice them and give her only a couple of slices at a time, my lilly shoves it all in her gob till theres no more room lol, little muncher lol

Stan actually peels the skins off and gives her the insides, she loves it :rofl:

She has her own personal grape peeler :rofl: do you have to peel them?

Tom eats everything - bananas, squashed blueberries, strawberries, peeles grapes -literally ANYTHING. Blueberries are a superfood and realy squishy. They are a good starter food.

What!! lol you peal the skins on grapes?? Never heard that, just been told to slice them because of choking x x

I've found that since Hannah has no teeth yet the skin is just too much for her, she can't break it down with her gum

I gave Alasdair orange and he was okay with it so maybe in small doses it might be okay? I might leave grapes until Alasdair's teeth are through more, peeling doesn't sound like something I can be bothered to do!

maddi's fav is boiled apple :)

thinking about it, quite boring considering what all your babies are liking :dohh: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->