Frustrated and Overwhelmed

AlaskanWife

Reaction score
Can I just say that I'm frustrated and I wish my body worked right?

After losing our first baby to miscarriage last month, here's what my temp chart is doing -- all.over.the.place. Which is also what I feel like my hormones and emotions are doing, too.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=884105&d=1437420593

I have ALWAYS (for the 14 years I've had my period) had extremely irregular and long cycles. I think I'm annovulatory most of the time. I haven't had my hormones tested yet but making plans to do that soon, as I'm suspecting estrogen dominance/low progesterone or possibly even PCOS. Just want to find out what's wrong.

I'm so afraid that my hormonal/physical issues are what caused the miscarriage. That breaks my heart and makes me afraid to try getting pregnant again. Our first pregnancy was a surprise, and for life/timing reasons we need to wait until at least February to try TTC again. While I'm worried about TTC and miscarrying again, I also feel like February is light-years away and wish we could try sooner. Dear hubby isn't worried at all and thinks we will have no trouble, but I don't think he quite understands that there may be something significantly wrong with my body/hormones.

Sorry, just needed to vent. I'm feeling overwhelmed and a bit hopeless today. Thanks for listening.

Attachments

• IMG_0836.jpg
    IMG_0836.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member