*FRUSTRATED* !!! Symptoms + Late AF or just nothing..?

IzzyAnt88

Reaction score
Not sure when I ovulated, always have had irregular cycles. I had what I THOUGHT was EWCM on CD14 the average time for someone to ovulate (if I had regular cycles..!!) .. and BD on that day.. A few days after CD14 I had ALOT of very wet and clear CM it was exactly like water and thought I had peed myself..! lol..! .. did not BD again until CD 21.. symptoms ever since. Especially the past few days thought AF was coming but nothing. Migraines, weird vivid & long dreams, restless sleep, weird CM, back pain, cramping, etc. Cried because my dog was cute.. LOL..

I was assuming that I did ovulate on CD14 and am 15dpo. But then just today realized that EWCM is clear and thin not creamy and thick.. so don't know what that means because I have been having creamy & thick CM for about 2 weeks on and off. I googled EWCM for pictures and have come to the conclusion that I have never really had EWCM. But a few days ago I did have what looked like EWCM but I have NEVER had it like that before so that would mean that would be the first time in my life I have ovulated or what.. it seemed almost like a snails slimy trail LOL

Have tested yesterday morning with Dollar Tree & this morning with FRER bfn... last night went back to look at the Dollar Tree test and faint faint faint line. Probably evap however it's possible I just didn't look at it closely enough when I first took it. Today's FRER had definitely no line. I stared at it & tilted it around more than once. Even took it apart.. LOL..!!

Needless to say I am just sick & tired of not knowing what's going on with me.. last period was 30 days ago.. So am I late..? Or have I not even ovulated..?? Ughhh..!! I never know if I have ovulated, when I am getting period, etc. I am really frustrated. I go to the doctor's on Wednesday for a full blood workup for irregular cycles.. Hopefully I can get some answers and it will be something that is easy to fix..!!

I would go see a doc and get a blood test. Good Luck!!

Why don't you use OPK to predict when you might ovulate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->