Frustrated - when will it be my turn????

Lullahbelle12

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Morning ladies.

I'm sorry to be having a moan on such a glorious day (sun's shining at last - yay!) - but I've woken up this morning feeling really frustrated and impatient - it's still over four months until we TTC and I've just spent the entire weekend playing with my 4.5 month old nephew who is smiling and giggling and just amazing and it's made me realise just how much I want one!!

Anyone else dying of impatience????

Stace xxx

Aww hon :hugs: Its infuriating isnt it?
Your time will come soon
xxxx

I know exactly what you mean. It's not long for me to go now but it feels the closer it gets the slower the time is going.

I see you're getting married soon so you have double excitement!

I'm the same, my cousin and her 3yr old daughter (who is the best cutest most brill toddler ever, not biased tho!!!) are staying here for 10 days. There's already me, OH, mum and dad and sis in a 3bed semi so will be very fun but can't wait to see the LO, she is so fascinating. It's so awful, the only way I can describe it is its like an addiction, all I want to do is spend time with kids but its so depressing and I end up in such a grumpy mood (poor OH!) cos it should be me!!!!!

Four months is no time at all though, I've got almost 3 years, not TTC until winter 2011. Four months goes so fast, you will be back here WTT for No2 before you know!

Maybe if its only 4 months until you TTC, you could start buying things? Just saying that because as soon as its 2011, I will be in mothercare buying everything!!!

:hugs:

xxx

I'm the same, my cousin and her 3yr old daughter (who is the best cutest most brill toddler ever, not biased tho!!!) are staying here for 10 days. There's already me, OH, mum and dad and sis in a 3bed semi so will be very fun but can't wait to see the LO, she is so fascinating. It's so awful, the only way I can describe it is its like an addiction, all I want to do is spend time with kids but its so depressing and I end up in such a grumpy mood (poor OH!) cos it should be me!!!!!

Four months is no time at all though, I've got almost 3 years, not TTC until winter 2011. Four months goes so fast, you will be back here WTT for No2 before you know!

Maybe if its only 4 months until you TTC, you could start buying things? Just saying that because as soon as its 2011, I will be in mothercare buying everything!!!

:hugs:

xxx

Oooh yeah - I could buy stuff!!! That's a fab idea! Think my H2B would be a bit shocked if I arrived home with a carload of things from Mothercare, but there's no harm in buying a little something... When we finally (!) get out BFP, I'm going to get a baby gro printed with 'my daddy loves me' or something like that and I'm going to wrap it up and give it to my hubby!!

The four months will fly by with the wedding coming up, it's just frustrating!! I don't know how you're waiting til 2011 - I'd be climbing the walls!!

Thanks for your reply, I feel a lot cheerier now I have a mission!!

xxx

I know exactly what you mean. It's not long for me to go now but it feels the closer it gets the slower the time is going.

I see you're getting married soon so you have double excitement!

OMG - it must be worse for you - only 1.5 months to go, I'm going to be a nightmare at that point, I'm already begging H2 to let us start now - ha ha!!

xxx

You wouldn't believe how impatient I am. I'm one of these people that once I set my mind to something I want it to happen yesterday! Everyday, I look at my ticker and think OK, not long to go now........ The funny thing is though we're only waiting until then 'cos my DH would prefer not to have a baby around Christmas!!

You'll be fine once it gets to a month before 'cos you'll have soooo much other stuff to think of with the wedding. We got married last year and I can remember the month leading up to it flew by completely with all those last minute preparations. Enjoy every minute of it!

Me!!! I just want a definate date and to know what the plan is!! My secret stash of Mother and Baby is overflowing ha ha xx

You wouldn't believe how impatient I am. I'm one of these people that once I set my mind to something I want it to happen yesterday! Everyday, I look at my ticker and think OK, not long to go now........ The funny thing is though we're only waiting until then 'cos my DH would prefer not to have a baby around Christmas!!

You'll be fine once it gets to a month before 'cos you'll have soooo much other stuff to think of with the wedding. We got married last year and I can remember the month leading up to it flew by completely with all those last minute preparations. Enjoy every minute of it!

I'm exactly the same as you, if I want something then I want it NOW and not in four months time - my OH calls me spoilt and I don't think he's far wrong - ha ha!!

There's just so many amazing things happening this year what with the wedding and TTC - it's all very grown up and scary but also so so so exciting!!!

xxx

I just had to show you this pic of my 4.5 month old nephew (the one I was swooning on in my original post) - he makes my heart melt, I love him so much! He's sitting up on his own for the first time!! Hope this works..

https://i44.tinypic.com/72alib.jpg

xxx

Awww How cute is he! :) A proper little cool dude with his trainers and Hoody hehe x

awww he's so cute - no wonder you were feeling so broody! It's definitely hard waiting, we were originally going to start trying last September and then we put it off till this September and it just seems ages away!! I couldn't bare waiting any longer so those of you that are waiting for a few years yet - good on you!!

I am so obsessed with it all - I can't wait to start trying! xx

What a cutie I'm right there with you, but our circumstances are beyond our control right now being in different and countries and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->