• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FS: Grobaby BTP, Organic cotton (Very sim to BG Flips) 7 sets £50

Gingerspice

Reaction score
The principal is very similar to BG flips, an insert that poppers in with a shell that unless gets dirty doesn't have to get changed with every change. Organic cotton inserts and boosters.

There are now onlly left: 7 shells, 7 inserts and 7 boosters left

There's 3 purple, 2 yellow and 2 green shells. I found the System very easy to use and everybody commented on how cool they look. We used pretty much from birth, so had 10 months of use due to going back to work full time and just not gettinginto the swing of reusables in childare situation. Some of the boosters/inserts have some staining but may sun bleach out

Only washed as per instructions. (no fabric conditioner etc)

Looking for £15.00 *NOW £10* per individual set (comes with shell, insert and booster) (inc postage)
Whole lot for £175 *NOW £50* (Inc standard post)

These are usually £22.50 for a new set (wrap, insert and booster).

Feel free to make a reasonable offer :D

Hi, would you be willing to take £50 all in for all the extra inserts/soakers? Thx!

So sorry to take so long in getting back, I've been away for a long time for family reasons.

I'm guessing you've found from elsewhere now?

I'm open to offers on it all. Its all still available

Just bought some soakers on sale a week ago as I thought these might have gone already! I could do with a few more though :)

If you're happy to take £50 all in for all the extra inserts/soakers, I'll have them. If not, could I have 8 of them for now? That's about the minimum I need.
Let me know either way....

Thanks!

These are still up for sale. I'm moving house soon so trying to declutter

Reduced for quick sale: Whole lot for £100 inc postage? Any takers?

Umm.....not sure, I'l try to find out. They are birth to potty though

from the online stuff they're listed as 8-35lb+ however it does seem some have suggested the rise is less than some other brands. I know at 9-10 months when we stopped using them we were on the second row of poppers

Only the 7 sets left now. please make me an offer as moving very soon and want to get rid of them. Thanks

Last final push this week to sell as moving immenantly. £50 for all 7 sets (including postage!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->