Full ache in ovary region

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

As per the ovalution tracker app I bded on the same day I ovaluated (not sure how accurate the app is). Today is 9dpo and from last few days I'm feeling some dull ache in my ovary area. Frequency of urination has increased a bit, I tested a BFN yesterday i.e on 8dpo.
Has anyone had a BFP with these symptoms ?

Also out of the blue iam having constipation now :(

I always get constipated between ovulation and AF. I'm slow moving in the respect most of the month as well. Hopefully it's a good sign for you, good luck

Today is my 10dpo and I was so hopeful and I tested again in the morning. Got a BFN :( so disappointed.

In the morning I was having dreams that I got a positive and yesterday I was having some pain in ovary area, tender breasts (which I normally don't have ) :( I was so sure that I'll see a tiny line atleast today

Hi

I looked back on my old logs of dpo symptoms when I got pregnant with my youngest and I did write that I had a full achey feeling in my uterus, not so much just ovaries. But it was quite early dpo so I’m unsure if it was just something that happens every month and I don’t usually notice.

I have definitely had twinges in my ovaries on both sides this month at aroun 6-7 dpo but I haven’t tested yet so no clue if I’m pregnant or not.

fingers crossed it’s a good sign for you

Hi! I am having the same feeling. I think I am about 7 DPO. Not sure how accurate my app is, but I did have lots of fertile CM when the app said I was fertile. I usually get that full feeling down there closer to AF, but it has been almost consistently right from O. Of course, it could all be in my head :(. I also had dreams last night that I was pregnant and felt very happy. I have tested and negative of course. I know it is so early and I could have not even implanted yet, but it's so tempting and then so discouraging! But I definitely have been having heavy feeling cramps down there and also a "warm" feeling. very annoying to feel this full down there if I'm not pregnant! What are you testing on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->