Full moon and ovulation.... A connection?

Jess19

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has ever noticed if they ovulate or start their period on a full moon.
I almost always do!

There is a connection. Some (more spiritual based and not science based) information I've read states that when you consistently start your period during the full moon, then you are in a different phase of your life-- not a life creating phase. This follows because ovulating during the full moon is supposed to increase fertility. (Possibly due to the way the moon had an effect on the tides and such?) However, other information I've read suggests that we likely evolved from a point where having our fertile period during the new moon phase would have made more sense, as the darkness of night would have provided cover for safe mating. Obviously you can get pregnant during any moon phase, but I do think it can have a slight effect on things. I conceived during the new moon this time. Some gender swaying articles suggest that the new moon is best for conceiving females and the full moon is best for conceiving males... this goes hand in hand with the idea that the full moon increases fertility-- because boys supposedly need optimum fertile conditions in order to be conceived. Or something. LOL

I shall stop rambling now, as I'm not sure that made any sense. :p

I've been very in tune with the moon cycles since having my ds! People think I'm crazy, but the evidence is on my calendar and there is no denying it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->