Fuming with my husband!!!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Sometimes my husband can be such a thoughtless idiot.
Our rubbish bin collection is today and he didn't put the vin out on his way to work.
We have a fortnightly collection and as a family of 8 it is always full so if we missed a collection it would be a nightmare.
As we have about 8 steps upto the street from our garden I have had to lug a huge heavy bin up them. Now I'm terrified I'm going to have a miscarriage but I had no choice. I feel sick and shaking with nerves right now. Could bloody kill him sometimes!!!

You absolutely will not have a miscarriage, try not to think like that :hugs:

You will be fine :) I would be angry too but it won't cause a miscarriage Hun xx

when bin men come run down and explain your pregnant can they bring it down.. they normally will.

Argh. my husband never puts the bin out. I always have to put it out on the way to work while trying to keep our toddler froM running into the road . Men!

I'm the same, my OH is so forgetful I have to remind him over and over, I don't mind doing it but I can't leave our daughter alone in the flat and we are on the second floor and taking a heavy bin bag down is a pain. You won't have a MC I was the same as you but I manage to move flats in 2 days and put 2 carpets down, I did get cramps after but just drinking water and relax helped a lot, I'm now 12 weeks pregnant and waiting for my 1st scan. I learnt that getting worried about it don't help, relax and it all be fine :) xx

Just to let you know I am fine. Had backache most of the day though but nothing more than normal to be honest :)

I just worry so much as with my last pregnancy I developed a huge sub chorionic haematoma and that was due to lifting something early in my pregnancy. Luckily it healed itself but it was a pretty scary time and I was told by one doctor that my pregnancy didnt look very promising.

Thanks for all your replies ladies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->