Fun things you've done and will do whilst pregnant (why does this sound so dirty?)

B

beija_flor

:bunny:

I hope you guys like this thread. :cloud9:

When I was about two months along, I graduated from college and baby was with me on the podium. :amartass:

And when I'm five months, baby-in-belly will go along with me to San Francisco for holiday shopping :plane:

EDIT: let us know about anything you'll remember doing while pregnant, perhaps things that you did for the first time. They don't have to be "fun" per se.

Havent really done anything , Allthow will be nice at xmas as when i was pregnant with both my son and daughter i was only 11 weeks and 7 weeks , This time i will be 29 weeks and will be nice to show my bump off in family photos etc :) . xx .

Not much really..i started a job, got sacked..then started my driving lessons when i was 10 weeks pregnant, passed my test when i was 33. an i went to my first funeral...none of these were fun..its beeen shit actually!:rofl:

Not much really..i started a job, got sacked..then started my driving lessons when i was 10 weeks pregnant, passed my test when i was 33. an i went to my first funeral...none of these were fun..its beeen shit actually!:rofl:

I thought back on the title of this thread and wish I'd put "memorable things" instead of "fun", because that's truer of most experiences. For instance, a lot of BnBers have voted whilst pregnant, which is definitely memorable but not necessarily fun, yet something worth noting :dohh:

:rofl:I agreee...the only fun thing is back massages from oh

but nothing fun comes of them as i have spd and cant bare him near me lmaoo

Yeahh it is..
Because he dusnt understand how much pain im in. ..anyway he thinks its alright to lean on me, push himself up on my hip, things like that...getting out of bed he will use my legs and push on them.Men just dont understand
.and i cant even open my legs anyway lmao

Yeahh it is..
Because he dusnt understand how much pain im in. ..anyway he thinks its alright to lean on me, push himself up on my hip, things like that...getting out of bed he will use my legs and push on them.Men just dont understand

:huh:

Why don't you make your doctor tell him to stop jostling you around like a rugby mate?? :dohh:

Yeahh it is..

:huh:

Why don't you make your doctor tell him to stop jostling you around like a rugby mate?? :dohh:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: I go mentall! Bless he is good though he gets me dressed puts me in/out the bath. He is my slavee mwahaha

Well I have done something fun! :lol: I got my tummy Henna tattoo'd over the weekend!!! It was soo nice and relaxing...It took about 2 1/2 hours to do...and I had to keep still! But it was fun! Bubby thought it was fun to kick and move and boot while the lady was putting it on! She would say to me to keep still and then bubby would start kicking like :wacko::rofl::hugs:

Voted for president and bought my very first dishwasher!

Went to my nana's funeral before wanting to tell people our news, which was really hard.

Worked with fantastic peeps who gave me proper send off when I left, even though I was only a temp.

Relocated across the country to be near my family :happydance:

Hopefully I'll be adding passing my driving test to this list before the end!

im looking forward to xmas with my baby safe inside me (not looking forward to not getting pissed tho lol)

Well it'll be my first xmas pregnant, and I'll turn 19 whilst 5months preg, erm oh MIGHT turn 19 whilst I'm preg (baby is due 3 days after his bday lol)

We flew to South Africa when babs was 12 weeks and went to my brothers wedding.

We also moved house last weekend :)

I am going to be graduating when 39 weeks pregnant!!! It's going to be fun to see the looks on peoples faces that don't know im pregnant!!

I am going to be graduating when 39 weeks pregnant!!! It's going to be fun to see the looks on peoples faces that don't know im pregnant!!

Very exciting! I wasn't even showing yet when I graduated, plus the toga no one could tell. :happydance:

For me.....

Got married when baby was 9 weeks so was with us on wedding day...

Lots of pampering from OH...back massages and long baths with LUSH poducts(I just never had the time before!)

Getting new carpet for bedroom and new sofa, I know they arent very exciting for most but we had put it off for ages and now we are expecting baby we are doing it all now!

Christmas I will be 22 weeks so will be special for us.

Emma.xx

Started my new job....got to save someones life already (work for ambulance service)....
Thats about it lol....x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"