Functional, comfortable, safe for baby carriers

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

Never had a carrier with DD so I feel blind when it comes to that! I have no idea what to get!

What's comfortable to wear?
What's safe for babies hips, etc?
What's not too hot for summer?
What's the easiest to put on and off?

I have been looking in the stores but like I said.. There are so many to choose from and I don't know where to begin!

I have a boba 4g, its super comfy for both of us. The best thing to do is try some carriers on and just see what you like best :)

Kinderpack answers all those quesrions for me!

Do you have any sling libraries in your area? If you can get to a library or trial session, I would definitely recommend it! Some of them do trials by post as well. I have tried various slings/carriers with my LO. I have tried stretchy wrap, boba 3g, wompat, ring sling, hippy seat and a Scootababy. All have had their plus points and down sides. Ring slings are good but I personally struggle with them and dont really like them. I liked the boba 3g and I loved my Wompat for front carries. I am currently using a Scootababy which is working well as my lg really loves being hip carried. Its worth bearing in mind that most well known carriers hold their value and can be sold on if they dont quite work for you.

Not that I'm aware of?

My best bet is probably just to purchase one at Target and try it and then return it if it doesn't work, or purchase two to compare. They all just look so bulky and uncomfortable lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->