• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fundal height 4cm behind. Growth scan appt...

Hollie West

Reaction score
Hi all,
I had a 33 week midwife appointment this afternoon and my fundal height is still measuring 29cm.
She said my growth has stalled since 30 weeks (was 29 at 30 weeks) so has arranged a growth scan.
We are on the 5th centile at the minute.
Any one had similar to this before?
I have said he seems very low down and midwife said his head is almost fully engaged and his bum is only slightly around my belly button so could I just be having a baby in an awkward position or ?
Xx

I would say baby engaging has a lot to do with fundal height, which I think it's still absolutely crazy they measure you with a tape in this day and age... when I got measured at 31 weeks baby was measuring 30 weeks, and he has engaged, but it was only 1cm out and he was always measuring over on fundal height previously, growth scans are measuring him at a few weeks ahead, so I think fundal height is a pile of shit lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->