funny phone call

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
Stan and I put up an ad in our building for a cat sitter to watch our two monsters while we are in Texas and someone called me in response to the ad. Anyways I was telling her she can come anytime before 8 as that's when Hannah goes to bed and that I'm up from 7 a.m. onwards (again because of Hannah). She said she knew what that was like she'd just gotten a puppy :rofl: :rofl:

Lol I Was the same with my puppy when I got him! xXx

:lol: puppies are really like babies... When I got my Heidi, I was up at 4am because she was crying and wanted comfort!! I did that for 2 weeks before she started settling.

:rofl: Oh my cats were horrid as kittens, but when they woke us up at night we threw them in the bathroom, can't do that with Hannah :rofl:

:rofl: I remember getting up 5 times a night with my dog when he was a puppy so I could make sure he was toilet trained properly.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

if you need a cat sitter i would love to do it:happydance: I love cats and yours look sooooooooo cute!!!!!! shame you don't live in Aberdeen cos you would have a free cat sitter (hubby won't allow me to have another cat till Ali is 1).

hope you get your kitty sitter!!

Christine
XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back