funny thing

Vickie

Hannah & Rhys <3
Reaction score
that happened with the in-laws that I forgot about

Stan's little sister, Melody is 6 years old and still sleeps with her parents. Anyways I had to put Hannah down for a nap. Went into our room, rocked her in my arms for 5 minutes or so and put her down and came out. MIL was shocked. She told Melody "See Hannah sleeps in her own bed you can too." Melody's response "Well when she's older she'll sleep with Stan and Vickie" My response "When she's older I'll buy her a bigger bed" :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL

OMG @ that age :shock: I'd be out of my mind!!

CUTE avatar btw :mrgreen:

:rofl: but seriously... 6 years and still sleeping with mom and dad? Id be nuts... Snuggling up when they have a bad dream or having a snuggle in the morning is one thing... But wow.

Wow, yeah sleeping with her parents still at the age of 6! My OH would not be standing for that! Good responses, lol! :)

Co-sleeping just isn't for me. Some days I do lay down with Hannah at nap time if we've had a long night etc. she sleeps a bit longer and I get some sleep in. But that's the extent of it. I am a light sleeper anyways and having a baby in my bed doesn't help with that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babygiftcoll
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->