funny things people say...

I think people have biased opinions about things without even thinking about it first! It makes sense in their head most times I suppose!

People are mad chick.Thats my only explanation. :kiss: I wish I could still 'wear' Lennon :cry: Having to give up now at 9 months because my back just can't handle it :cry:

I've had similar comments about how if I carry Emma everywhere, she'll be late at walking. :dohh: She started walking at 11 months so I'm pretty sure my carrying her didn't hinder her. :haha:

lol when people see me wearing EJ i get shocked expressions caus hes so big the expressions get even more shocked when they find out hes only 6 months

I was talking to my mum today and asked her to pick out an all in one pushchair as the plan is for us to keep the car seat bit and leave the pushchair at her house for when she has buba, and she asked what I was gunna use and I told her about baby wearing and she said that was fine but she will understand when im asking for it back at 3months! I reminded her of the fact I wouldn't LET her put me down as a baby and she agreed a sling would be better than carrying all the time :D

Everytime someone in my family asks if I take Kaiden for walks they always add "in his stiller" to the end of the sentence, it's so bizarre.

Some people dont think before they talk.
My mom had me in the sling all the time
and I was fully walking at 10 months!
It all depends on the baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee