Funny things your OH has said about NTNP

MrsGM

Bamboozled Mum of 2
Reaction score
Well we're very new to all this, and was talking to hubs last-night about what it'll be like when we're expecting

And he asked can we still have sex? :rofl:

Bless him!

So what funny things has your OH said, asked about it all?

I have had a few funny things over the years, but unfortunately cant remember any of them lol. The men do come out with some funny things though.

First week off pill and second day after AF stopped "So you could be pregnant right now?" - I say "No darling I wouldn't have had a chance to ovulate yet" he replies "Do you have to be ovulating then?" He has asked this more than once.
Oh there are so many more.
I have agreed to go through the whole process with him one day so he understands how everything works.

x

After 15 months I still don't think my husband understands that you have only like a 2 day window where you can conceive. He says 'Then how do people get pregnant on accident?' Well, dear, obviously they have sex in their window without realizing. :haha:

He might be starting to understand now, but it's too little too late. Now I get to answer the same IVF questions over and over again as soon as we start that. Fabulous.

Anyone else get annoyed and feel like their OH's aren't paying attention to TTC?

ah when i fell pregnant my OH said he didnt realise what would happen by not preventing

i was like are you a child? then he explained a bit more thankfully by saying oh well i knew you could get pregnant but i didnt know about all the complications (i had a m/c pretty soon after finding out)

After 15 months I still don't think my husband understands that you have only like a 2 day window where you can conceive. He says 'Then how do people get pregnant on accident?' Well, dear, obviously they have sex in their window without realizing. :haha:

Indeed - my dH did not realize that either and I kind of think he's not sure about it still...

First time after no-pull-out, he's all "Swim, little swimmers!"

Well, darling, there is no egg for them yet...

My DH (OH? Sorry for my use of DH. . .that is what I'm used to in other Communities) had no IDEA you could only get pregnant a few days of the month!

When I told him, he was scratching his head, looking at me cross-eyed, and saying 'uh, I knew that. . .'

Riiiight. LOL!

My OH was all "I know about the vagina being acidy and killing off sperm so it's hard to get pregnant."

I replied "No professor, it's also depends on when the egg is released."

after all these posts I asked hubs if he knew there are only a few days of the month you can actually get pregnant... he looked very puzzled!

after all these posts I asked hubs if he knew there are only a few days of the month you can actually get pregnant... he looked very puzzled!

Ha! I'd bet my last tenner that my OH doesn't know that either. :haha:

My OH has had one already, so is convinced he knows everything there is to know about pregnancy and birth lol.
As we're not "officially" trying I haven't really discussed it with him, though I did mention at the beginning that I knew when I was ovulating and he should prevent if he so wished...which he didn't, but that doesn't really say much.

When I send him a text using "if I'm pg" instead of "If I'm pregnant" he did say "you're not a teabag", which made me smile!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->