Fussy eater!

Googiepie

Reaction score
My daughter likes all foods, she really isn't picky but refuses to eat more than 5 or 6 bites of anything. The only thing she'll eat is yogurt. She'll drink milk and I started her on enfagrow only before bed or nap so she's still getting the nutrients. I've tried sitting at the table with her for dinner, eating with cartoons on, letting her play and wat (horrible, I know.) im out of ideas, what works for you? Anyone been in the same situation?

Does she still have milk? And how much?

She could be getting full on the enfagrow?

My LO is like this, I've accepted now he's just not very interested in food. I just keep offering it and sometimes be eats, sometimes it doesn't. As long as I am offering food I feel confident he's not hungry.

He has a multi vitamin and another herbal supplement daily.

Is she a healthy weight and growing well? If she is you really don't need to worry. At 13 months she still has a tiny tummy and they don't need big meals. My son was fairly similar at that age.

I have no idea about the formula. Someone else can advise you better there.

Does she still have milk? And how much?

She could be getting full on the enfagrow?

My LO is like this, I've accepted now he's just not very interested in food. I just keep offering it and sometimes be eats, sometimes it doesn't. As long as I am offering food I feel confident he's not hungry.

He has a multi vitamin and another herbal supplement daily.

Mainly before her nap and at bedtime. She could be. I just keep hearing so and so's kid eats this and that and so much they're only this old, it's driving me crazy. I feel like Im somehow failing.

Is she a healthy weight and growing well? If she is you really don't need to worry. At 13 months she still has a tiny tummy and they don't need big meals. My son was fairly similar at that age.

I have no idea about the formula. Someone else can advise you better there.

She is growing well. At her 1 year appointment, she was in the 92 percentile for weight and 97 for height. Doctor has no concerns, I just worry she's hungry.

I can relate. I try really hard with my LO's eating but he's not interested.

Honestly, I'd cut out the enfagrow and see if it helps. It actually did help us quite a bit when we cut out milk. My LO is only having the one bottle now ... right before bed.

I realised we were in a bit of a vicious cycle, I was offering milk because my LO wasn't eating and he wasn't eating because he was drinking too much milk.

My son is a fusfussy eater. It got to the point where he would scream at dinner as he only wanted toast. I realised it was a learned behaviour and now if he doesn't eat his meal he has nothing until the next one (we do breakfast lunch dinner and supper here). I make allowances if it's a new food though.

Unfortunately it's just totally normal! Playing is just so much more fun than sitting eating, my son would eat absolutely anything put infront of him but now before he even tastes it it's apparently disgusting :mad: he will eat chicken curry from our local deli absolutely fine but if I make one (using the exact same ingredients) it's 'erhh disgusting' at his nanas he will eat ALL his veg here it's disgusting. I should probably just take the hint and accept I'm not a very good cook lol x

I think as long as she's eating a good variety I wouldn't stress too much... Today my daughter ate 4 pieces of cereal, 2 bites of toast and a cracker :/

I'd love if my son regularly ate 5 or 6 bites of his food each meal! He fights me about eating pretty much every meal and almost always just wants milk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->