Fuzzi bunz nappies

jenny82

Reaction score
Helloooo ladies

Posted about these in the baby club forum but realised it might be better suited in natural parenting?

Anyway, I am still undecided about reusables or not, for various reasons. But stumbled upon these today whilst looking at something completely unrelated and the reviews I have been reading have all sounded good for me.

Does anyone use these or have any opinions on fuzzi bunz?

Thanks!!

Hi Jenny, I bought a selection of nappies to try them all out and fuzzi bunz was one of them. I really like them and I'm planning on getting some more (the one size).
They're really soft, wick away moisture from baby's bottom well, dry very quickly, you can get the perfect size on the legs thanks to the elastic and they're relatively cheap compared to some other brands.
If you like the idea of the fuzzi bunz you could also try an ebay cheapie brans called naughtybaby, just type that into ebay and they'll come up. You get 3 for the price of 1 fuzzi bunz! The only big difference being that you don't get the adjustable leg elastic or the daisy prints, which isn't relative if you're having a boy anyway :)
My biggest piece of advice would to not go mad and buy 20 of one brand before you've had a chance to try them out, get one or two of those you like the look of give them a go and then make your big purchase.

i love them!!! mine was actually the first pocket nappy i bought and i love it !!!! the one size is a little fiddly to get the fit right but once you get the fit right they re lush!!! i love em!( said that 3 timeslol!!) the inserts are really absorbent too! :thumbup:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Annnnd I love 'em coz Sara told me to ;) Tee hee

She's right, they are super absorbent and will last the night no problem :thumbup: I just took mine out of the wash and the shell is dry by the time I hung it up!

I have the perfect size fb's, and I love them as well! Never tried the one-size, so can't comment there. I prefer to stuff them with a hemp prefold though, rather than the microfiber they come with, because it makes them fit more trim.

Oh, and a thought if you're undecided about using sposies or cloth. I found waiting till my LO was three months, and just hitting the medium size in nappies to be a great time to make the switch.

I love my fuzzis, and like the lady above i have the perfect size! Didn't bother with one size as the smalls seem to last lots of people along time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->