fuzzy vibration feeling under ribs

soootired

Reaction score
Hi i keep feeling this weird fuzzy/soft vibration under my right ribcage. This is where babs bum is lol and was wondering what it is i am feeling. Not really worried just wondered if anyone else has felt this and what it was? Sound bizzar but could this be baby peeing lol as thats what it kind feels like.

Strange! Or maybe LO's doing calisthenics or pilates or suchlike...?

God I get this too, I have never heard of anyone else getting it! I have no idea what it is. It doesn't hurt,it just feels like a sort of buzzing or tingling feeling to me. Some days I have it, other days I don't. Weird. I know pain under the ribs can be a sign of pre-eclampsia but this is not painful, and I don't have high BP or protein + in my urine so I guess it is just a stretching or muscuar thing?

I get it too its not like a kick its litterally like tingling vibrating weirdest thing i should ask my doc next week

Haven't experienced this but I'm interested to know what bubz is doing and what is causing this?? :shrug:

I get this too, kind of feels like pins and needles, no idea!

I GET THIS TOO!!!!!!
may google and find what others have said!
xxx

Thanks all glad to know i am not alone lol. I have googled it but not found anything so may ask midwife at the next appointment. I still think it might be babs weeing (a force of water up against the side of uterus lol) it is in the right place :)

Hi, I had this that lasted a whole day! In my case her foot was lodged in my rib :-/

I get it, no clue what it is, it's getting more frequent now too (and kind of annoying!)

We will all have to ask our midwives!

Next one of us that goes to see the midwife dont forget to ask :). Although i am useless as soon as i hear babs heart i forget all that i was going to ask. 35 weeks and still not got my £190 pound for yet lol

OMG, I've been getting this exact sensation and been wanting to ask about it but wasn't quite sure how to explain it!!

They say it is just a muscle twitch, almost like a muscle in your leg this one is only in your abdominal muscles... It is a weird feeling but normal, mine start and stop the whole day....

There was a woman on another forum who said she asked her Doc and he said it was the nerve endings playing up around the top of our uterus.
Makes sense I suppose!

I get the same thing but only when I lie down or bend over and squash the area between bump and boobs. No idea what is is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->