Gagging??

Missy08

Reaction score
Is anyone else’s “morning sickness” mostly just gagging? Ugh, I seem to gag over everything and have these gagging fits.. I’ve only actually gotten sick 2 or 3 times. I’m 12 weeks today, hopefully it goes away soon!

I didn't vomit at all, I dry heaved loads and had a permanent lump in my throat from reflux. Boiled mints really helped with the heaving, especially driving to work. Went away at about 15 weeks I think.

Yep mainly gagging here too! Got sick a couple of times but I'm gagging all day

Ugh.. me! I feel like I'm more sick this pregnancy. I can't wait for this to end. I still feel blah all day. I don't remember my other two lasting this long.

Ugh, it is horrible! I’m at least thankful that I’m not really sick to my stomach anymore but this gagging/dry heaving is awful! I run a home daycare so I’m use to dirty diapers, spit up etc. Well I had a diaper today that was just horrible. I gagged and gagged until I finally threw up :-(

Yep I’m 9 weeks and spend most days retching/gagging over the toilet with no actual vomit. Have only been sick twice. Had severe hyperemesis from 6ish weeks with my daughter so this is very strange. Sometimes it feels like it’d feel better to just bring something up!

:wave: me too! I feel my best in the mornings but always gag just trying to clear my throat or brush my teeth. It’s def new to me, never had that happen, and esp not daily. I’ve vomited a small bit here and there. I hope it eases up on you soon dear, and congrats on 12 weeks! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->