Gassy and it's making me feel sick:(

shannonleigh

Reaction score
I'm so gassy lately, especially today it's giving me a stomach ache, sorry if it's tmi but is anyone else feeling like this? Ugh I feel like I need to go but I'm slightly constipated and I just feel so sick, it's a stomach ache kind of sick too. :( I suffer from IBS so I don't know if that's got worse whilst being pregnant but even before I never had constipation with it just the opposite, not to mention have the worst heartburn right now probably not helping that I have a hiatal hernia, peptac isn't working today, why doesn't anything work?!:(

Yes, me too. It's like the gas gets trapped and it can feel quite painful. I didn't have this last pregnancy though I have IBS as well. I have had more queasiness this time too--just low-grade but enough to put me off food every few days. I actually spent all day today in bed--not an easy feat with a toddler to care for but I had to get some help. I normally struggle with constipation so when I'm pg it gets really bad. I've already got three hemmorhoids. Hope you can avoid those... Not much help to you but I know what you're going through. I found Tums helped ease the gas a bit and a hot water bottle on the stomach (just for a few minutes) helped.

Chewing some juicy fruit gum can help a bit with heart burn. I also have a hiatal hernia, and the heart burn can be terrible!! My doc ok'ed for me to take prilosec, it helps but not great. I Also am able to take gas x. It might be worth asking your doc. Oh, and I Also got the OK for stool softners! Good luck!

Thank you, I'll have to try some of the things you've suggested, I have had tums but it only gives me a 30 minute relief and then it's back, I don't want to keep taking them every second, I'll have to ask my doc. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->