GCSE maths?

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
I enrolled today and am cacking it already! I hate maths :nope:

Got to be done though as i need a C to get into uni and only have a D....i blame my best friend for disrupting me at school :haha:

Anyone else done their GCSE maths again?

I had to do it twice again after doing it at school. I got an E at school LOL. Redid it again at college and got a D, then redid it again and got that C I needed.

Our teacher at school was really bad, he actually never bothered with us hence why most of the class failed. The teacher at college was so much better.

No advice sadly as I suck at maths, but study really hard and you'll get the results you want.

I resat mine a couple of years ago as well as my english. I got an E at school and got a C when i resat. The teacher at college was brilliant, it was nothing like school

I re-did mine last year. I got a D at school and a C this time with almost full marks. It was so much better at college. Things i couldnt grasp before started making sense because the teacher was really good and the whole class was there because they wanted to be. I actually didnt want the year to end! I really enjoyed college. I hope you find it the same :)

I agree that college is vastly better than school. You're treated as an adult and aren't distracted by the pissing around that goes on at school. If u put ur mind to it, you'll do great hun xx

I had to re take mine a couple of years back, I got a F at school in maths :blush: managed to get a C but I still had to work really hard and take extra sessions on a Saturday, I'm just one of those people who is rubbish at it! My OH is really good at it too and finds it hilarious the way I work things out like % etc lol

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"