gender prediction?

Ju_bubbs

Proud single Mummy of 5!
Reaction score
just spotted this on ebay while stocking up on hpt. Reckon it actually works or just a load of money making rubbish!?

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENDER-PREDI...39:1|66:2|65:12|240:1308&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I'd personally say a load of money making rubbish!!

I was going to say ill get some and test as hopefully ill be finding out in 3 weeks, but then i saw the price and thought, nahhh, i wont bother.

I actually did one of these for fun and it did turn out to be right - but it is probably a load of rubbish as you know they have a 50/50 chance to be right to begin with! I'd save the money if I were to do it again! :hugs:

Nah, save your money and treat yourself to something nice!

I notice the ad says nothing about how the test is done. I'm sorry but I think it's a pile of money-making scamming shit trying to weedle pennies out of parents-to-be. If it was as easy as doing a pee test at 10 weeks then why would we all be waiting for gender scans? Doctors would be doing it in their surgery as soon as you asked. Scam!

Yeh, my first impression was thsat it was rubbish, and if it actually worked im sure they would be as popular and as well known about as hpt!

However, as enigma said... I might just buy one for a bit of fun till my 20 wk scan arrives coz I found one from usa for just over a tener while looking for a doppler!

I read about this before - it's a total scam. You cannot determine the baby's sex from your urine. And there is no chemical that turns different colours to indicate the sex.
Baloney!
There is a new test out that is accurate, but it uses blood. There was a news article about it because there was concern that wanting to know the sex so early (like at 6-8 weeks) could indicate that parents were planning to use it for gender selection, ie abort if it wasn't the sex they wanted and try again. That's not such an easy thing to do if you're finding out the sex at 18-20 weeks.
Sorry, that's a bit besides the point, but I remember the article and know that the blood test exists, but no way on the urine test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->