Gender Results are in!

zmzerbe

Chance & Baby Z
Reaction score
We are having a little baby :blue:

The office called with my blood test results which states boy as they found the Y chromosome in the sample. I have an ultrasound the 16th of November to confirm as well. We were really hoping for team :pink: but we will love a little boy all the same!

Congratulations!!! I found out a few weeks ago that we were having a boy through a blood sample as well! So exciting!!! :happydance:

congrats! it will be so great to have brothers. i know i'm excited about my boys being best friends :)

I had the same feeling when I found out my little bump is another boy! We won't have more children, so I'll never have a mother- daughter relationship. But I accept it and am looking forward to this reign of men in my life! X

Awww congrats!!

This probably sounds super selfish to try and explain, but every time I found out gender, I "mourn" a little for the other gender, no matter what it is. When I found out I was expecting my DD, I was a bit sad that my DS wouldn't have a brother close to his age. Now, it's going to happen again with this baby. I want my DD to get to experience sisters but I also want my DS to get to experience brothers. This is our last baby and it's gonna be one or the other for them and I know a part of me is going to be like "awwww" either way lol.

Awww congrats!!

This probably sounds super selfish to try and explain, but every time I found out gender, I "mourn" a little for the other gender, no matter what it is. When I found out I was expecting my DD, I was a bit sad that my DS wouldn't have a brother close to his age. Now, it's going to happen again with this baby. I want my DD to get to experience sisters but I also want my DS to get to experience brothers. This is our last baby and it's gonna be one or the other for them and I know a part of me is going to be like "awwww" either way lol.

I totally get that! This is why secretly I would love to have a third baby and end up having twin girls lol! DH would have a heart-attack.... I'm still trying to convince him to let #3 happen someday before #2 is even here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->