General Chatter Thread

MommaAlexis

Reaction score
Not sure if this is allowed but figured we could all chit chat and get to know each other without starting an individual intro thread.

I'm Alex, 19 turning 20, I guess I'd be Pansexual. FOB pulled a runner at 9 weeks, and I am very openly out of the closet! (Needed to get out of there to put more clothes in...:haha:) I'm currently seeing a girl casually and will discuss if it will go any further when baby gets here but will most likely not be dating many guys anymore. I haven't even been slightly attracted to them since the break up. Anyways, how is everyone? *dances*

It's nice to meet you Alexis. I'm Heidi and I'm 36. My wife Cindy and I have been married for almost 2 years. We have been TTC for a bit over a year and will go for cycle #5 in June. That's when our anniversary is so we're really hoping for a :bfp:! Anyway I've been a registered nurse for 8 years and work with mentally handicapped people. I love my job and the benefits are excellent. Now the only thing that would make our life better is a baby boy or girl. We are ready for the challenge of being parents and can't wait for our little miracle to arrive. Good luck to everyone out there who is TTC or is pregnant. We wish you all of the luck and to have happy healthy babies when your time comes! :flower:

I can't imagine it taking so long, I was only TTC one month and going crazy. I don't think I'm a strong enough person to go through any more then one month TTC without being a total mess. I definitely have a lot of respect for anyone who goes even two months, let alone years TTC! I'm a telemarketer right now, I work 9 hours a day, 5-6 days a week then go to school the rest of the time. Finally moving into my apartment tomorrow. Him leaving was a total shock and was not expecting being a single momma, but hey, my girlfriend's hotter then him. Silver lining! Isn't being a nurse really hard shifts? I imagine it'll be very difficult to work the long hours while pregnant!

Hey Guys,

Really good idea to have a chat thread. Hope the pregnancy is going well Alexis and that this cycle works for you guys Heidi. Lots and lots of baby dust your way hun.

x

Hello everyone. Can't believe nobody told me there was a gay section now! YES I MEAN YOU TEGANS MAMA!!! :love:

so, hi from meeee, good luck :dust: to those who need it xxx

Just bumping this thread up so we can get chatting more!!! Let's make this section more lively :D xx

hi all!

Am Laura and DP is Amy. We're on Cycle five this month after a chemical and majority really bad timing!

Donations are scheduled for Thursday (CD14) and Monday (CD18) Ovulated cd 18/19 last month so fingers crossed for this month!
xx

why thank you. I LOVEEEEEE her/the movie :D
Is that you in yours??

Good luck Laura, hope this is your month :dust:

Yes ma'am! Hah I have the whole movie memorized haha! "I'm gonna punch that bleaker kid in the wiener next time I see him" Ellen Page is amazing, she had this one movie called Hard Candy, totally recommend it.

Jetters I did tell you about this place once you asked! :rofl: Sorry!
Ellen Page is lovely :lol:

Hey everyone - Helen and I will be trying for the first time in July we can't wait!!! x x

Hi Peeps, My partner and I have been together 10 years. Got lucky first time with non medicated IUI treatment and expecting our little girl November 2nd.

Nice to chat to you all, I agree this room needs to be more lively! :happydance:

I can't wait to shop again!! There's a billion sales on but won't buy clothes that may only fit for two months.. Grrr

We went out the next day and bought quite a few dresses, even though she will probably be in baby grows for the first few months :dohh:
Off to buy her a wadrobe for her room tomorrow and might buy the pram too. The shopping madness has started! she is going to cost us a small fortune te he:flower:

hi there all

I am new to this, and i love it! so glad we can all chat about the same thing in here, share experiences as well as what is on our minds...

lease Add me would like to get to know all...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->