Generally uncomfortable and stomach hurts when moving?

Tami

Mum of one
Reaction score
I struggle to get comfortable and my stomach generally aches when I move, eat big meals, or sit on certain angles, oh and especially when walking, I've been told it's the muscles. I can only get to sleep when I throw myself across OH :haha: think it's time to get a maternity pillow! :thumbup:
Is that what I'll feel like until birth? :(
Really feel for those of you going overdue, you ladies are stars! :hugs:

Id like to tell you it gets easier.. :( hang in the girl friend!!! not much longer now :)!!

It's all worth it in the end.
I've now picked up the cold/sore throat again that I gave OH in the first place, lol.

oh you sound like me!
i have a constant pain in the ribs on the right :(
it kills when i sit or lie in the same position for too long, doesnt help as im doing office work all the time now too, i get a really sharp burning sensation.
Feeling very sorry for myself with it lol. i have to sleep with a pillow under my bump now which seems to ease it a little but im dreading how i may feel in another 10 weeks!!!

Bumski - I've had the horrible burning rib pain since about 26 weeks.

It hasn't gone away but it's not really any worse either so don't worry too much. I was scared it'd get really bad. X

Add me to the club of pain, discomfort, colds, heartburn, etc. it sucks. I just keep reminding myself of the prize at the end!

I feel like I could have written this thread! For the past 2 days, I've been feeling just sooooo uncomfortable and so incredibly nervous for the upcoming weeks - if I'm feeling uncomfortable NOW, can't imagine how I'm going to feel in 10 weeks. It's the weirdest feeling of being so stretched out - I tried describing it to OH as being the most bloated you've ever felt, and then times it by like 5 and that's how I'm feeling. Sitting in certain positions, walking, laying down, it's like I can't get comfortable no matter how I am. This should be interesting in the coming weeks.....lol

Pit pretty much stays like this, sorry :( hang in there, not long to go & then you will get to meet your beautiful bub at the end!

Bring on that beautiful baby!!!

Bumski - I've had the horrible burning rib pain since about 26 weeks.

It hasn't gone away but it's not really any worse either so don't worry too much. I was scared it'd get really bad. X

thats when mine started too, hoping it doesnt get worse either. im thinking of taking mat leave sooner as it hurts to much to sit at a desk all day but really wanted to keep it for as close to baby arriving as poss :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->