Get my pram :)

_Lexi_

Mummy to 1 perfect angel and a 6yr old daughter
Reaction score
Neither me or oh drive, so yesterday my mum took us to pay off the remaining balance on our pram and collect it. I won't have it in the house, so she took it back to hers. Going over this afternoon to put it all together and have a play :) can not wait!! Was also pretty pleased that we ordered when we did as its gone up by £120 since we put our deposit down!! x

We went for the icandy peach jogger with the carrycot, and the besafe car seat. Originally we ordered the maxi cosi, but after looking into it, preferred the besafe. We also opted for foam filled tyres instead if air filled so we'd have less risk of puncture - we live quite near the woods and will be taking baby on strolls through the woods quite regularly x

Lovely, I bet you can't wait to play with it! X

Lovely!! :) enjoy driving it round your mums! X

I got a second hand bugaboo a few weeks ago and I loved playing with it and cleaning it up! I keep having a look at it :) Makes it all more real

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/ducksdontquack/74BC109C-8222-4158-A3F7-2D7DCC0B8069-5886-00000699BB002FCE.jpg

I love it :) so so much!!

Ooo you took it outside, I haven't taken mine off carpet yet :haha:

Looks lovely!!

Ah its very pretty!

Im have the peach 2 but cant pick it up tol the end of June! Yours is making me want to pick it up now lol x

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y107/ducksdontquack/DB97B88C-6280-4CB2-8205-9BA5373D8B56-5886-0000069C587315EB.jpg

We then got the stroller in cranberry. It was carried outside! And the wheels have been wiped down!! x

Really easy. When my oh bought the apple a few years ago, you had to literally build the whole frame. All we had to do was push the axels into the back wheels and connect, connect the front wheel (push in and twist) and then add the bars on to them and zip the hoods on. Couldn't of been easier x

love it! I really want the icandy peach in sweet pea!
(its the one I love, plus it will fit the recaro car seat with an adaptor and OH wants a pram where we can use his recaro lol)
but I cant seem to find pictures anywhere of what they look like with just a car seat on, do you happen to have a picture? x

I didn't take one with the car seat on, and its all back in its box now! I'm sure if you google it you might be able to find one? I had a play with the peach, but for us, I preferred the 3 wheeler, and I wasn't a fan of the shiny chrome. Plus, I was over the moon when they brought out the loganberry! Purples my favourite colour and the only reason I considered the strawberry!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->