"Get your priorities straight."

Booga

Reaction score
So, I'm currently living with my grandparents, as my mom kicked me out about a month ago. I was only able to take my clothes and I don't have my computer, and she removed me from her cell phone plan, so my only way of accessing the internet is on my grandpa's computers.

Well, he was looking at his browser history to see what I've been up to, and discovered that I've been coming on here! He was not happy. All it say is the history is "BabyandBump" so I'm assuming he thinks that it's all about women posting about babies and wanting babies and babies babies babies! Which is somewhat true... But for the most part I only post about my life in general, or reply to other people's posts.

Anyway, I'm eighteen, and my list of priorities goes like this:
1 Finish high school
2 Get a job
3 Get married
4 Move to Florida w/ OH
5 Either start school at a community college or enlist in the Navy

Having a kid isn't even on the list yet! Though I do want one, it isn't a priority... But, I just wanted to rant a bit. I guess I'll have some explaining to do with the old G-pa. :wacko:

Just tell him exactly that! He shouldn't have spied on you but I guess it's understandable he'd be worried. After all it sounds like you've got a lot of things to get done before ttc and he might think that you've changed your mind and don't want to do any of them. You sound like you've got your head firmly screwed on though and like you know what you want from life and for your future kids, so just reasure him that he can trust you.

Sounds like you're a very sensible young woman with her head screwed on right. He should be lucky.

He should also be glad that it's as innocent a site as this - I'm sure there could have been far worse sites you could have been looking at and make sure you tell him that!

Absolutely! I mean, I understand his concern over the site being what it's called. I guess an outsider might not understand that we talk about a lot more than making and having babies! And you're right, silverbell, there are plenty of questionable sites one could browse... My history consists of FMYlife, Facebook, Hotmail, Myspace, Ninjakiwi and BnB! I'm kinda boring, I suppose :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->