Getting a bit worried about Graces development

Olivias_mum

Reaction score
Hi ladies, Im starting to get a bit worried about Graces development :( She smiles and coos but thats all, She isnt rolling over yet or holding rattles etc. We know she had a serious lack of oxygen after she arrested in april (20 minutes of CPR) ad now im starting to think theres something wrong :(

Hope all the mamas and babas are well :) xx

Hey you, i often wonder how u guys are doing.

Have you spoken to the doctors about your worries? I see on your ticker that Grace is 33 weeks (hope thats right), with Harry, he didnt really do anything until he was about 8 months old, he started rolling about his birthday and only then it was few and far in between but all babies are different, she might just take a bit longer.

I wish i could say that she will be fine, that everything will be okay xxx

^ we're the same, Alex was late doing those things but still got up and walked at 18 m corrected. What does the health visitor say? Do you still get. Neonatal check ups?

Andrew has done most things about 6m later than his actual age, 3m later than his corrected age. We keep being told not to worry about it ;) and that we won't notice the difference when he reaches 18 years old :D

Niamh was only 5 weeks prem but dident roll over properly untill she was 7 months actual but went from rolling to comando crawling in 4 weeks, Its only an area for concern if they are not attempting to roll at 8 months corrected i think it is. As the others have said they do things in there own time, she will have you chasing after her in no time

Eli only started rolling properly at about 44 weeks, I only remember because he rolled off the bed! I used to think the same, he did nothing & then at ten months he started to get active & is only playing with his toys now! I think throw those developmental charts out the window, nothing but worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->