getting baby fever BAD

m2m2009

mom to 2 boys & 3 angels
Reaction score
i am getting baby fever worse and worse as the days go by espically with all the BFP on here and with some of the local girls i know that are newly pregnant... and some of my cousins that just had their babies or are close to it..

i am trying to take one day at with all that is going on with my cycles. but it is hard sometimes...plus the fact that dh and i have said that we aren't really trying so we are going by whatever happens, happens kinda saying....

lately i have been trying to sink my head into getting our porch done which we did ( i will post pictures soon) it was alot of work and a lot of weekend taken up with doing it..

i have one FRER test that i could use to test but i am to scared to get a BFN so i am holding of til i am a few days late or even maybe a week late if i can handle waiting that long..

the last few days i have been peeing like crazy, get tired easy during the day and got period type cramps on and off throughout the day and my CM flucuately between being there and not being there..lol.( i check everytime for blood, haha not sure why cause AF isn't due for a few more days..)

i guess time will tell what is happening with me.. OH the last time i was told to go for all this blood testing and in my wait time for the results i got my BFP... so i am kinda hopeing for the same thing

:hugs:
I am right there with you on baby fever.
I literally have baby fever and fear of gender dissappointment. I know silly. I cried when I seen a baby girl the other day. I have 6 boys and am so desperate for ababy girl. I want another baby and am to a point of just saying screw it, lets just ttc and see what we get, but I get so upset and say no.
But just letting you know your not alone with baby fever. I hope this is it for you and you get your BFP :bfp:!

i tested today and it was a :bfn:no sign of af yet

:hugs: I can relate with the baby fever. For awhile I decided to take a break from BNB because it was feeding my obsession a bit too much. Everytime I see a baby I get sad that I won't be having one soon. :( And of course I keep having these crazy baby dreams which don't help one bit. Hope you get your BFP soon!

I am obsessed right now! Babies everywhere and so many pregnant friends/relatives

I'm getting baby fever sooo bad too and my LO is only 8 months !!!! But i get so broody and jealous (i know its bad) when i find out people i know are pregnant !!!!! i wish it was me x

I am the same. My good friend is pregnant and I get so clucky when im with her and we shop for baby things. I am always so disappointed when I get bfn each month even though we are not really trying.

I definitely have baby fever. I have been a total green eyed monster with bump envy. I just know wayyyy to many pg people, it makes it so much harder to be patient with ttc when all my other friends seem to be able to catch in their first 2 months of trying.

I have baby fever too...it came out of no-where. Ive been with my OH 9 years and we always talked about children one day but never actually wanted them at that particular time...but all of a sudden its ALL i can think about.

Lots of people i know are expecting and i just want it to be me (us should i say, suppose the men are involved too lol)

Ive been planning everything from pregnancy to when baby comes, the nursery, childcare...bad baby fever.

My OH thinks is cute but doesnt want me to get too obsessed...im trying not to but failing! (been doing ovulation tests without him knowing lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->