Getting closer to ttc -yeah!!

wannabubba#4

Maybe 1More! DD+3DS <3
Reaction score
Well, me and DH talking last night about ttc and he says we really should wait for a while (my sil just had a 31 wk preemie and DH says we need to wait until all is well there; and I agree).

Well I totally agreed and I thought we were originally looking to start ttc :baby: in January or Feb -

SO I asked when then? March? April ? and
he replies -What about Dec or November?
me -THIS year??? :huh:
he - yeah! :wohoo:

OMG thought my 6 month countown was gonna grow to 8 or 9 or even more lol and instead it could be as little as only 3 months. So excited!!! :happydance::happydance:
(As long as my nephew is home and doing well by then -dont want to cos anyone any more heartache)

:dust::spermy::spermy::dust:
To all when ttc x

congrats!! I hope ur nephew is ok and you can ttc as soon as poss.
x

Thanks so much!

My wee nephew is such a fighter -he's had 2 collapsed lungs and has a drain in his chest, he is also on a ventilator still to help him breathe, and because of this is sedated, so no cuddles for anyone yet - not even my sil or bil. FX'd

:wohoo: wonderful news :D and hope your little nephew is home very soon :hugs: x x

Yay! Congrats!! Hope your nephew is well and home soon. :)

xx

So refreshing when it's them who wants to start earlier! Awesome!

Isn't it?... So refreshing when the men are the ones' wanting the new baby or wanting to bring forward the ttc date. Never thought my DH was one of them, though lol :happydance:

My ideal would've been him telling me he wanted another one from the off, rather than my last year of hints and suggestions but this is great too.
:wohoo:
And my nephew is doing so well, so I am so excited. Have been taking folic acid, stopped smoking 2 weeks ago (on Mon), eating healthier, drinking lots of water and reducing my tea/coffee intake.

It is starting to feel like it may happen now lol :cloud9:

baby dust to all when the time is right for you:dust::spermy::spermy::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"