Getting impatient.someone send me some labour dust!!

upsy daisy1

Reaction score
I know I'm.not over my due date but omg am I starting to feel very impatient!! Every day I have Braxton hicks,discharge and pains but nothing happens...I just want to meet my little girl. My 5 year old is also very anxious about waking up to find me gone so has started waking up every night to check I'm.still here. She's getting very impatient. Anyone.else feeling the same at this point?? Every morning I feel disheartened nothing has happened in the night and when I have no symptoms progressing in the day I feel disheartened it won't happen that night! I know she has to come out at some point but my first was born at 37+6 so expected this one to have made am appearance by now!

Sorry to hear about the braxton hicks as I know there not nice as been getting them too, hope she makes an appearance soon for you :)

No help at all.. But you can join the club! Lol..

I'll send you some labour dust if you send some to me :haha:.
I'm the same way, I'm only 39 weeks so I know I still have nearly 3 weeks for LO to come before induction, but I'm ready now! I'm getting lots of braxton hicks, a few contractions, my morning sickness has upped its game and I'm constantly on the toilet, oh the joys :haha:. I'm nervous about leaving my LO's too, my DS will be fine but my DD wakes up several times a night and I'm worried about how she'll settle for someone who isn't me or DH. Man it was easier as a ftm!

I think.I'm more anxious about my daughter waking up to find me gone than I am anything else lol... She's a really anxious child anyway and the last few weeks she's been acting a bit out of character.getting very angry mainly towards.me which I can only assume is to do with the pregnancy and the anticipation of me Leaving for hospital. Just wished it all happened.during the day when she can understand what's happening!!

Think we have the same due date. I'm fed up now too. Ready for get things going. Feel the same as you every night. Then I try to tell myself when nothing happens in the day that at least I'm a day closer to baby being here. Doesn't work though.

Aside from having an LO already, I could have wrote this!!
I lost my plug and had bloody show on Thursday night and more Friday morning. Thought labour was right around the corner. Cramping every day since and I'm soooo disappointed when I wake up each morning and nothing has happened overnight.

:dust: hope labour starts for all of us soon!!!

My back is so sore today. Tonight needs to be my night. Although wishful thinking I reckon

I am in the same boat. Week 36 I was having contractions like all week and since then I have barely had anything. I'm trying everything to start labor and nothing works. I will be 39 weeks tomorrow and I thought she would be here by now. But, she sure isn't. Ugh

Been having painful Braxton hicks all today hoping tonight is my night too!!

Well the pains subsided and had nothing threw the night but I've woken up with them again this morning! I wish my body would stop giving me false hope amd give me my baby already!! How is everyone else?

MY night was completely uneventful 😩😢

Had a show this morning and more cramping!! Please let today be the day...I'l keep you updated! Sending you baby dust Sarah!!

That sounds promising. Keeping everything crossed

Thanks for the dust. My daughter told me the baby is coming Thursday lol. So we'll see if she's right

Still just cramps here... nothing happened overnight! Tried walking the dog last night but that only gave me a stitch in my side where baby likes to kick me. So tired of carrying this bowling ball around!!

Have an OB appt today. Come on progress!!

Wonder whose gonna go first. I'm starting to feel like this baby will stay in here forever lol

Ellexia rose was born just gone 12 after a pretty traumatic but quick labour! Will post birth story and pic later x keeping an eye for you girls to have your bubs x

Ellexia rose was born just gone 12 after a pretty traumatic but quick labour! Will post birth story and pic later x keeping an eye for you girls to have your bubs x

Wow that was fast. Congratulations. Hope you're all ok. Lovely name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"