• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Getting married 2 month after giving birth eeeek.

geordie_gal

Mam of one baby boy!
Reaction score
Hey girls

Absolutely worried out my mind - getting married 2 month after giving birth... I must be mental huh?
Atleast all going well I should have a gorgeous baby to dress up and flaunt in photos!
Just dont know when to get my dress, order it now 8 weeks into pregnancy or order it after... will there even be time?
EEEEKKKKK

xx

If you want a specific dress then order it now, a lot of the dresses take a few months to arrive. If you're happy to get off the rack or from monsoon or somewhere like that then you can leave it til afterwards it all just sepends on what you want :) just once you've had the baby don't be stressing yourself out to lose weight. Congrats btw, and I hope you find your perfect dress. Xx p.s Good luck with your pregnancy too

Congratulations :)
I got married last week and my little girl was 4 months old! I got my dress when I was around 11 weeks pregnant and they were great with me having a little belly but not much, they knew exactly what they were doing when measuring me and added on some extra inches and just took them in on my dress fittings after baby!
My dress took 6 months to order!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->