getting tired of....THE WAITING GAME

BabyUrq

Reaction score
WHO WITH ME??

and i'm technically only just starting the waiting game as my due date is still almost two weeks away!!:dohh:

i went for a nice long walk this morning...been eating pineapple....and currently bouncing on my exercise ball to music!! :happydance:

Haha yeah, I'm only 35+3 and I am totally impatient. SOOO many people are like "Oh it's coming up so fast" or "it'll be here before you know it" and I'm sitting here with heartburn up the wah-zu and trouble breathing and running to the bathroom and such.... I just smile and say, yep... but still hoping it comes sooner than later!

Gotta stay active and encourage this baby out... :D

Me too!!!! 10 days till my due date and I just keep wishing she would get here today!

Whew.. I thought I was the only anxious one over here!! I would be thrilled if my little one came at 38 weeks... I'm uncomfortable!

Hang in there ladies!

Know the feeling well! Yesterday I woke to cramping, irregular contractions and lots of mucus plug and got my hopes up that this was maybe it. Today however I'm back to the period like cramps and lower back pain but no more plug and nothing much else. I'm hoping it's the very early stages as my mum is off on holiday for 2 weeks on the 9th June and I'm so worried about her not being around when the time does come as she was my rock in my last three labours :( x

I am due any day now and its driving me crazy! I have had no twinges or anything! I hate the not knowing, when, if etc!

I'm right with you, I'm boooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd of waiting for my baby to arrive, if I do any more cleaning and tidying, people ill start to think I'm obsessed lol!!!:haha:

I am due any day now and its driving me crazy! I have had no twinges or anything! I hate the not knowing, when, if etc!

agree with every last one of you.....especially the now knowing when!! its the uncertainty and the unexpected that makes the waiting worse and is driving us all nuts!!
i'm definitely getting bored too...there's only so much you can do to prepare and clean!

Sooo so ready and not feeling any sort of sign that it will happen any time soon. I'm trying not to get crazy, but I'm feeling quite emotional today. I'm ready to have my baby and my body back.

I keep cleaning and when I run out of things to clean, I eat so I end up with a mess to clean up :p
I have washed and rewashed bedding and clothing, packed and unpacked my hospital bag (which according to DH is getting bigger each time!) now twiddling my thumbs!

The worst part about waiting is thinking every little pain or tightening "could be it" I keep getting strong BH's and then I get all excited just to have them die out.... At least with Christmas you know when it's happening, lol

Just a bit of fun :D
https://www.parents.com/parents/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/ab/quiz/data/69.xml

Just a bit of fun :D
https://www.parents.com/parents/quiz.jsp?quizId=/templatedata/ab/quiz/data/69.xml

haha i like the answer i got!! lol hope its right in saying very soon!! although i suppose "soon" could still be considered a couple weeks lol....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->