Getting to know you

B

baby.love

Getting to know allllll about yoooou :winkwink:

As the title says really! This section seems a bit lack luster, so lets get to know each other and break the ice :thumbup:

Name Leah
Relationships OH to Nathan for 7 years - Mum to Ella, Ethan & Sienna
Age 30 (31 in a couple of weeks)
Occupation SAHM
Status NTNP
Hobbies/Interests My thing at the moment is researching my family tree, Also Jewish history as i come from a long line of Polish Jews (as discovered in tree)

and finally a picture of yourself

This is Moi! taken about a month ago :flower:
IMG00257-20110323-1218.jpg

Ok so thats me, who's next? :kiss:

I'll go :D

Name- Em
Relationships Married to James - Mum to Ffion(6) and Avalon (8 months)
Age 27 (28 in june)
Occupation SAHM
Status NTNP
Hobbies/Interests: clothes, shoes, dying my hair, reading :)

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/DSCF0060-3.jpg

Taken yesterday after dying my hair :D

Name Kayleigh
Relationships Married to Steven for nearly 2 year- together for 6... mum to lilly age 2 and mum to an angel baby born sleeping at 24weeks+3 days
Age 22 (23 in august)
Occupation SAHM- cleaner and ann summers rep
Status NTNP
Hobbies/Interests- shopping and im highly interested in the police....

SDC16356.jpg

SDC16365.jpg

Name Allie
Relationships Dating Sean for almost 2 years, and proud mommy to my fur babies haha my cat joker and dog tonka :)
Age 20
Occupation Vet Assistant - recent grad from college
Status NTNP
Hobbies/Interests- horseback riding, and completely addicted to stumbleupon (and BnB of course!)

https://i55.tinypic.com/2em1s04.jpg

Sorry the pic is so big ladies, no idea how to resize it!

Name Aimee
Relationships Married to my wonderful hubby Drew, mum to Earl and to our dog Dylan. 3 goldfish too :haha:
Age 27
Occupation Call Centre CSR
Status NP - TTC (lazy man's TTC as my hubby put it! lol)
Hobbies/Interests I enjoy reading, Sci-fi, watching films, using my sewing machine not particularly well lol :blush:

Attachments

• IMG_2030a.jpg
    IMG_2030a.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1
Aimee i've just noticed you are now in Norfolk!! I'm only down the road in Suffolk :thumbup: Whereabouts are you in Norfolk? I have family in North Walsham and i used to live in Trimmingham :D

Ladies you are all gorgeous :kiss:

Now the rest of you stop hiding and introduce yourselves, lets make this section a friendly, chatty & happy place to be :flower:

Mummymarsh i dont know how i missed that :lol: Yaay for us East Anglians xx

hahaha :) whooo.. i only been here 2 years.... although the husband has family here...x

Name Becky
Relationships With OH for 11 years - Mum to Thomas (18 months)
Age 36
Occupation Clinical psychologist
Status NTNP (also still breastfeeding so cycles are messed up)
Hobbies/Interests Don't have much time or energy for much at the moment apart from working and spending time with Thomas. I try to keep up with my yoga. Hanging out on B&B (LOL)

and finally a picture of yourself Me and Thomas feeding the donkey! (I've barely any photos with me in them!)

Attachments

• DSCF1179.jpg
    DSCF1179.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 3
Occupation Clinical psychologist

Interesting. That was my dream job as a child (I know I was a little strange) and then I started a psychology degree with the hope to go on to postgraduate study and hated the statistics so changed subjects after the first year. :dohh:

Name Omi
Relationships Marred to Nick for 4 years in July (together 6) and mother to my 1 year old son Joshua.
Age 26
Occupation Full time mature student. Doing a joint honours in Popular culture and media (which is mostly sociology classes though) and Media wrting. I am not going to lie, I used to make fun of media based degrees but they are as much hard work as any other (honest).
Status NTNP although I feel a step back to somewhere between that and WTT soon. :shrug:
Hobbies/Interests Spending time with DS, reading and writing.

and finally a picture of yourself This was actually taken just before Xmas, but it is my most recent. (My son was teething bad that day, hense the odd face.:haha:)

View attachment 203804

Aimee i've just noticed you are now in Norfolk!! I'm only down the road in Suffolk :thumbup: Whereabouts are you in Norfolk? I have family in North Walsham and i used to live in Trimmingham :D

We moved to Dereham in December so hubby could go to Uni at UEA - we were in Essex for 6 months as well and commuted!! :shock:

Must say we love this part of the world :thumbup:

aimee i do my shopping in dereham :thumbup: love the big tesco :) my little baby is also burried in dereham.... well actually its next little village along, shipdham but i still call it dereham lol.... xxx

aimee i do my shopping in dereham :thumbup: love the big tesco :) my little baby is also burried in dereham.... well actually its next little village along, shipdham but i still call it dereham lol.... xxx

They're all very close together aren't they! People confuse me by referring to it as East Dereham as well :wacko: Question....is the 'd' silent? I am from 'oop north' and up there it would be, but there seems to be different rules down here and I can't get my head around it! :blush:

I'm so sorry about your LO - I must confess I don't really know how to respond as I can't imagine how it must feel. So loads of :hugs: to you hun.

I love the tescos too but we don't have a car so I get the bus into the town centre and use all the little shops (well hubby does most of the time....get that student working! lol) and it's great! Much cheaper than Tescos and loads of fun getting the bargains lol

ooo i couldnt imagine living in norfolk without a car lol....

the D in dereham isnt silent, but they do have a strange way of doing things.. for example wymondham- i used to prounce it why-mond-ham but its actually prounced wind-ham if that makes sense lol...

not sure how you would say there way of doing things but they seem to silence hell of a lot of letters lol....

xxxx

Hiya im a newbee!!:flower:

Name- Samantha but i like sam or sammi!
Relationship- DF and i have been together 9yrs (married october 2011)
Status-our son is 7 months after 3 losses and a long time TTC we are starting NTNP and seeing what happends! :happydance:
Age- 23
Ocupation-SAHM and hairdresser,
Hobbies- SHOPPING!!! being with my family and all things crafty!!
And a picky-
April2011 028.jpg

Name: Claire
Relationships: Benn with OH for 3 years, we have a 2 year old daughter.
Age 29
Occupation Operations Manager
Status NTNP, but doing more 'not preventing' than 'not trying' haha
Hobbies/Interests: Food, cooking and baking, nutrition, informed parenting, and I do enjoy my favourite TV programmes when Ruby is in bed :)

Attachments

• me and Roo.jpg
    me and Roo.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 20
Name: Kirsty - Lyra is my lovely fur baby's name!
Relationships: Together with husband Daniel for 9 years, married 5 months :)
Age: 27 on Monday - same day AF is due - fingers crossed it doesn't show!
Hobbies/Interests: Baking, I do wedding and celebration cakes as a hobby, also training to be a gel nail technician so I can start my own business. Also adore dogs, especially Lurchers. My world revolves around my dog and fostering other rescue dogs in need.

There's a more recent pic of me in my profile, but here's one of me and my baby Lyra pup since I'm using her name, lol!

https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3389/4604566315_7c2b8ebfdd.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"