ggrrr now i feel bad

tristansmum

Reaction score
So I'm 40+2 and booked in for sweep at 11.40. Mw just rang to say she has double booked!@! I got the impression she was hoping I would say to reschedule. But I just said nothing. Then she said maybe do it tonight but I've built up to this now plus my mum to coming to sit with my son so I said no cause I've got childcare sorted. So she said oh come and she will squeeze everyone in.... But now I feel bad. I don't like to be difficult and at anyother appointment I would say oh see me tomorrow but I'm overdue and down. I feel I should be a priority for a sweep. Plus I need to be ref to a consultant re induction as I'm vbac. Please tell me I'm right!

Dont feel bad, you should be priority really and she just said she can fit you in. Youre more than ready now (I am at 32 flipping weeks) so no go and get your sweep this morning. You are right.

I wouldn't say you should be a priority not knowing what the other woman circumstances are but you shouldn't feel guilty about it either. It was her mistake and she should absolutely try and fit you both in! I am aiming for a VBAC too and once an induction/repeat c-section date starts looming I would feel exactly the same!

So don't feel bad, she will just have to squeeze you both in. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies. I don't mean I'm more important than the other ladies but out of 10 or so she will see this morning surly a sweep and overdue is a priority. I guess I just hate being difficult and always try to make other peoples lives easier.

Don't feel bad! I'm sure they have to squeeze people in all the time. My mw did it for me when my work wanted my matb1 and she did the same for a woman when it was my app last week.

It's her mistake and she can fix it :flower:

Don't feel bad lovely! I have my sweep at 11 today. Keep us updated xxx

Don't feel bad, it is not your problem that they double booked, specially if you have already organised child care. I know how it feels to build up an event or date in your mind, the last thing you want is to be told, actually sorry you have to come another day now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->