Ghost - a rant & a bit of advise..

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
so basically we moved into the flat in feb 2011. Its a care home from WW2 thats been split into 5 flats. we already knew this but decided to go with the flat anyway.

After a few weeks i got talking to the neighbours as i hadnt heard/seen anything, a few said they have a man walking round their house. Others said theyve seen nothing. etc etc.
the people who live in the other 4 flats havnt seen anything but hear creaks etc.

so about July 2011 he made his 1st appearance by slamming a door in my face. i said 'im not here to hurt you, its your home as much as it is mine but please dont scare me. And dont show your self to my daughter or i will have to ask you to leave'..

from then on he was nice.. ide get up in the morning & the kettle would be hot so i could make a cuppa. he would move the odd thing around but nothing major.

but this last week hes been flickering the light switches on & off at stupid times of the night, crashing about & stomping around waking us both up.. it doesnt scare me (surely he would of done something by now if he wanted us out?) but its annoying as neither LO or i are getting much sleep :(

he keeps moving stuff that LO cannot possibly reach at all to do it.

ive asked him to stop and he hasnt/wont..

im also sure LO has seen him.. sometimes she will point to the doorways & say theres that man mummy. Or she chats in bed about guns & stuff but then when i ask who shes talking to she says its grandad (it could be my grandad as he was in WW2 but no where near this area & she doesnt know what he looked like)..

does anyone have any advise?

i dont want to upset him but it does need to stop. :(

tia xx

I think I would definitely be scared! Have you seen him yourself? Have the neighbours also seen an escalation in activity?

ive spoken to the neighbours & they havnt had any more activity than usual.. Although the woman who lives below us (well below my LOs bedroom - under the rest of the flat is basement) said she heard a massive crash the other day in LOs room - like a TV being thrown at a wall but i wasnt at home. When i got home nothing was out of place or anything :/
i havnt seen him myself but i have seen him move things infront of me.. like my cup would move about 6-10 inches across the table. He seems to have settled now again so maybe i had done something to upset him?
xx

Honestly I would go sit where the majority of activity is and calmly explain to him again your rules of cohabitation. But hopefully if he has calmed down again there won't be a problem :) good luck with your spirit friend.

Glad things have settled down again. Wonder whether there has always been this sort of activity in your flat? Would any of the neighbours know?

Take charge. (Again)

I deal with a good bit of paranormal so here goes...

There's a few things you can do an you can always message me if need be.

Again ask him to stop or you will take preventative measures to banish him from the apt. (This should work) but must be done when you KNOW he is around.

If this doesn't work the simplest thing you can do is take a few pennies. Bless them with soil. Ie put them in soil outside for an evening. Or simply a potted plant. Be aware this could kill the plant. Then place them at the entrance to every opening to the out side there is. Including dryer vents!! Say a prayer or just acknowledge what you're doing.

Hop this helps. If you need more just message me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->