Ghost Whisperer

xoButterfly25

Harley's Mummy & WTT #2
Reaction score
Does anyone here watch Ghost Whisperer?

It's one of my favorite TV Shows and I just adore Jennifer Love Hewitt (she is so gorgeous)

I never watched it on TV, but recently bought the box sets and yesterday watched the first 4 episodes. They were excellent and I will definitely keep watching, although I may leave it until after baby is born, as I was crying my eyes out at the episode with the 6 year old boy who didn't know he had died. Think I am too hormonal for it right now :)

I love the programme!! I am totally addicted to it.

I never watched it on TV, but recently bought the box sets and yesterday watched the first 4 episodes. They were excellent and I will definitely keep watching, although I may leave it until after baby is born, as I was crying my eyes out at the episode with the 6 year old boy who didn't know he had died. Think I am too hormonal for it right now :)
Yeah the episodes can get very emotional. Seeing as you're due soon I would leave it until afterwards. I cry at so many of the episodes and I'm watching towards almost the end of season 4 now and during so many episodes I have tears in my eyes.

Love it and watch it without fail!! Series 4 has been execptionally tear inducing, especially Tuesdays. Even the OH watches it (al;though I think alot of it is due to the fact JLH wears alot of low cut tops)

OMG I love this programme only just started watchin it a couple of months ago and am addicted.

I am a bit confused with the current series though with the jim/sam thing........is one of the actors eventually going to leave ?? I only started watching it after jim had died so not really clued up on the current series.

Love it and watch it without fail!! Series 4 has been execptionally tear inducing, especially Tuesdays. Even the OH watches it (al;though I think alot of it is due to the fact JLH wears alot of low cut tops)
LOL, I think thats kinda the same with my OH.
I think JLH is gorgeous though.

OMG I love this programme only just started watchin it a couple of months ago and am addicted.

I am a bit confused with the current series though with the jim/sam thing........is one of the actors eventually going to leave ?? I only started watching it after jim had died so not really clued up on the current series.
I thought that Jim was leaving at first, but he's not as he's been sticking around in Melinda's POV, only when Sam looks into the mirror he's a different person, so it's still gonna be the original Jim. Melinda has just found out she's preggers, but it was from before Jim died, so it's the real Jim's baby and I also know that Sam (Jim) and Melinda get married too.

I love this show x
I'm just waiting for season 5 to start x I watch it online because I dont have Living x

I cried my eyes out when Jim died x He is HOT

I love this show too though finding it a bit odd with the whole Jim / Sam thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"